I am back... after 8 years.

by Preston 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

It's been 8 years, but I am back. My health has returned. What did I miss?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

We all got smarter and prettier. WTBS still run by morons.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I remember you!! Glad you are in good health. You have a lot of catching up to do.

• millie210
    millie210

Hi and welcome back.

I wasnt here back then but glad to hear your health has returned!

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Aye, "Health Returned" is always very good news!

Care to give us a rundown on how things went?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Justin/Preston.

Sure hope you are feeling better and have less stress now.

Granny Gooch died.

Leolaia of the brilliant thinking mind got upset with rude uneducated people replying to her posts, so she left.

Jgnet and "someone" had a disagreement and she left.

A few have died.

Marvin Schmiler (?) The man who wrote like a lawyer, we don't know what happened to him.

Satanus is around but not posting...

Billy the XBethellite went to university and got a degree in chemical engineering and has a great job. Yay Billy!

Snare&Racket went back to university and is now a practicing medical doctor in his home area. Yay Snare!

It is so nice to meet oldies but goodies!

Do you still have any family still in?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome back preston,glad to hear your in good health. As LLLFS says a lot has happened and the powers that be in the Borg have got crazier ( I bet you didnt think that was possible)

We still have some great informative posters here(present company excepted)

• zeb
    zeb

G'day cowboy nice to meet you. Zeb from Australia.

There has been a Royal Commission into Institutional reaction to Child Abuse and the wt elders,... well I suggest you invest some time under the ARC site study no 29 and then the follow up 55 I think.

As one who has intermittent good health I see great things in 'health returned' welcome aboard take a seat.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Welcome back Preston. Nothing has changed, the world hasn't ended, WT is still turning a blind eye to child molesters, the generation is getting longer and longer and longer.

I for one really miss Leolaia though and would really welcome her return. We mourn the passing of old friends and welcome new ones, life goes on.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Hello Preston, and welcome back.

I'm relatively new to this forum - about 8 months. Glad to hear that you are enjoying good health again.

As zeb mentioned - the outpouring of rage over child abuse. The ARC exposed a little over 1000 unreported child abuse cases in Australia. A couple of other abuse victims in the USA have sued the Org, and settled out of court. The Charities Commission are currently investigating the Org in Britain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit