I am back... after 8 years.

by Preston 22 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

the follow up is case 54 not 55. cheers

• Scully
    Scully

Hey Preston!

Missed you, buddy! I was actually wondering what happened to you just a few days ago...

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome back Preston. Just when I was coming on to the board you left because of health. Many new ones have come to the board in the last few years. According to the Borg we are all mentally diseased. The GB have become big TV stars in their own mind. They now have cartoons encouraging children to give their ice cream money to the Borg. The Borg sex crimes are becoming more exposed. Also their charitable status is in question in many country's. That is all I can think of now. Happy to have you back. Still Totally ADD

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome back. Donald Trump is President. How crazy is that?

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

JWs have become a video religion/cult. No more prophecy, no more reasoning about scriptures... Only videos to be shown on field service and to be watched at the meetings and assemblies (more than 40 videos on 2016 regional conventions).

And I forgot JW broadcasting where you will see '80s televangelists were just amateurs.

and the invasion of screens at the meetings!!! No more paper bible, no more songbbok, no more... nothing!! Everything's in your smartphone, with a weekly update on devil's internet (oh no, internet is now holy)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome back!

• steve2
    steve2

Hello Preston - and a warm welcome back.

I'm still here - that's all you need to know.

• Preston
    Preston
    We all got smarter and prettier. WTBS still run by morons.

Phew, I was worried there for a second.

• Preston
    Preston
    I remember you!! Glad you are in good health. You have a lot of catching up to do

Thank you. Let's catch up then :-)

• Preston
    Preston
    Hi and welcome back.
    I wasnt here back then but glad to hear your health has returned!

Thank you for the kind words. Hope you are well Millie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit