Bring on the YOUNG elders

by enoughisenough 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

hoser said

Elders and ministerial servants are less likely to leave the truth.”

Then why are we all on here? Since being here I have come across a plethora of ex elders, MS’s and Bethel Boys… I heard of a congregation that disfellowshipped 2 younger elders in a short time .

I think being appointed let’s you see the dark underbelly of the congregation and the Bof E . You lose the innocent faith that all is lovely…

• Gorb
    Gorb

I became a young MS in 1990. They need new recrutes then.

G.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Imagine a newly appointed 'young elder' being presented with his copy of the secret book...

'Oh thanks! I mean I've seen this before but only as a PDF...'

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Elders and ministerial servants are less likely to leave the truth.”

Like everyone else the main reason people get df is $ex. Being an elder or having any other position doesn’t make a person less vulnerable. People leave the cong or stop attending mainly because they get angry about something or they are stumbled. And being an elder or an aspiring ms being in a position of power and authority shields the elder from being hurt by others and since that is the main reason for leaving that is why the elder is likely to stay enjoying respect and position and authority over others and the spiritual satisfaction and the pleasure that comes from this, so because elders are less likely to have bitter feelings resulting from feelings of being mistreated are less likely to leave. Young bros are very eager to be leaders and bucking for position but it’s not like the old days where they were likely to wait a long time until the cong was good are ready to appoint them. Realizing they may need to wait a long time to qualify may cause them to give up.

This is the human element of the org being considered as a variable. Everyone though is in the org because they are believers and people don’t leave because they change their minds although that may come after but they leave because of feelings seems to me.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore
    At the time I was in the "Truth" I had a 4 year degree under my belt and started my business. And still didn't qualify as a MS. Even when I Pioneered. What a waste of time! My Dad was right I'm is smart for the truth.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I was an Elder(tm) and was DA'd(tm). I saw how corrupt the WBT$ was. Not a real religion but a big business posing as a religion to get money for those at the top. The scales fell from my eyes. Nothing to do with 'bitterness(tm)' or 'sex(tm)'. It was to do with HONESTY.

I don't know why other Elders(tm) just can't see this. Wilful ignorance? Tribal delusion?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Yes, Watchtower is a business under a religion. It's all about money. My family had money and Watchtower was real interested in keeping us in the truth. It just didn't work, we saw through it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Fooly - I notice how the rich celebrity Jobots rarely get in to trouble. Money talks to the GB. How else would TOMO the turd get drunk on fine Whiskey and protect his beloved paedos?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Punk- This is fact. I have seen it many times. The "Brothers" where always trying to get money from my father since he was an oil Exec . Always they wanted something and my dad would say no. Then, when, I started getting up there business wise, they would ask me for large amounts of money. I would tell them no.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

This cultcorporation is actually encouraging born-in children and children of VZs (Visitors: People who are studying) to become dedicated and get baptized regardless of the fact that they may be as young as pre-school age. The Borg is looking forward to more SUBLIMINAL INDOCTRINATIONS plus FOGging to seep into the minds of these yung wuns; influencing them to become PIOS and from that title to MSs and eventually Elduhs. #HOWDAMNDREADFUL! 🤬

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit