The new brchoure

by Sabin 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They can never admit to the R&F that many many who leave do so because they have learned that the JW/WT is not the "Truth".

I first started to examine the religion when I realized that 1914 could not be found in the Bible by any sane or normal use of Scripture, I then learned TTATT, and being a lover of Truth, I walked away from The Lie.

The Brochure is written as propaganda food for the R&F, and will only work on those who have never examined the religion with any degree of effort.

• possum
    possum
    Thanks sabin good topic helped me alot.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Great comments muddy waters!!👍
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yeah, they want people back in the Borg more than ever. The more people they have watching the Broadcasts asking for money the better. Propoganda.
  • Ding
    Ding

Anxiety, hurt feelings, and guilt... all reasons relating to something wrong with YOU, something a mature person would be expected to overcome.

Of course, the fault CAN'T lie with the organization, because the GB speaks for Jehovah and their imperfections are trivial compared to yours... What humility!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They can never lie the fault on the Borg, but the person who may have been railroaded out of the Organization. Because the Borg is Gods mouthpiece. Putting the fault on the Borg in a way is admitting in the wrong, can never have that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit