The new brchoure

by Sabin 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy
    smiddy

The G.B. members are so delusional , believing they are being used by a God Almighty to lead people to the promised land .

These people need mental health experts to bring them back to reality .

smiddy

• possum
    possum
    Muddy Waters great post!
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Thankee, possum. That brochure got me rather riled up!!
  • possum
    possum
    Good reality check! makes freedom feel so much better!
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    I also liked your post and picture, possum, Great points & quote.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    My wife left a copy for me, but when she returned I handed it back to her and thanked her. I said none of the possible 3 reasons suggested applied in my case. Divergent's list would be more applicable but I doubt they will be coming out with a brochure soon that addresses those reasons for leaving.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Muddy Waters I like your post, that brochure made me very angry too. Especially as I told the JW about the child abuse in Australia and suggested she watch the ARC proceedings on line. Her reply was sending me that brochure. I said where is the category in that list of reasons for leaving for people who have done their research and realised it's just not the true religion. Do I feel guilty!! Wow I was incandescent at that. I shall have to tone this letter down a bit before I send it!
  • jhine
    jhine
    Marked.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wouldn't read such outright propaganda.

As I understand it the WBT$ is blaming the person that left the filthy, disgusting cult and not admitting that they are just a paedophile loving scam.

They only want people back into the corrupt corporation so they can leech more money from them.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    Great post and answers. Divergent, I think you got it spot on. The brochure does nothing to address the real issues and questions that doubters and leavers have, they never look at themselves or their terrible track record. Especially in regard to the hurt feelings aspect, all of the blame is put on the victim for taking it wrong, not being spiritual enough to cope with it, not being forgiving, not 'leaving it with jehovah'. They never address the fact that there are so many bullying, manipulative, nasty, power tripping 'shepherds' in this organisation stumbling the meek ones left, right and center. The abuser analogy is right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit