Only Jehovah's Witnesses

by Vanderhoven7 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

The whole organization speaks for itself.

What makes the WTS different from the other 39,999 christian sects that actively protests the Catholic church?

Isn't the WTS just another protestant church?

They all say they interpret the bible as God intended, but did God or Jesus ever command anyone to write down scriptures and then follow them?

No, Jesus commissioned the apostles to go forth to all nations baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost AND to do ALL that he had told them to do. Not some of what he told them to do

• belogical
    belogical

I thought that FAKE NEWS originated with Donald Trump

I was wrong another infamous American invented it

Charles T Russell

Enough said

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Excellent points TTW! The entire foundation of WT authority is based on assertion alone and supported only by false dates for non-events, false commandments of men and hopelessly bogus scholarship.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Only Jehovah's Witneses will tell you how important using Jah's name is and to always vindicate it,sanctify it and praise it only to have a brochure called "The Divine Name" that admits in it that no one knows the correct spelling or pronunciation and that Jehovah was just a name that had been "agreed" upon by a group of men.
    (Or most widely used form not necessarily the correct form).

Only Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you how important it is to not personally bring reproach on Jehovah's name and yet "evidently" see no problem with their organization bringing heaps of reproach on that name by saying they are Jehovah's mouthpiece on Earth, all the while their countless predictions/prophecies/speculations have proven false time after time.

Only Jehovah's Witnesses, to keep from admitting they were wrong/mistaken/erring will change the definition of a word such as "Generation" to try and justify their failed prophecy.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

StoneWall

Yes...apparently God directed them to make some of these mistakes to keep them humble.

Somehow I don't think God's strategy worked.

The GB are experts at blaming the devil, the churches, apostates, the rank and file and occasionally Jehovah himself for their blunders. And they even cite their blunders as evidence of their zeal for Jehovah. They can't lose it seems.

• TerryWalstrom
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Terry - HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Clever Terry

As my old NT theology professor commented after I made a humorous comment related to what he was teaching;

"Vanderhoven, you are the silliest boy in this class!"

• recovering
    recovering

It is interesting that the name jehovah is not even the name the bible uses for God's name. In fact Hebrew has no J . So who is the god the witnesses worship?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit