Chessa Manion: When A Victim Becomes The Perp

by NonCoinCollector 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• was a new boy
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

Till the evidence comes out we'll have to “Exercise Patience”!

'The former Chief Judge of New York, Sol Wachtler, became famous for the modern legal comment on how bad the Grand Jury process had become. His comment became immortalized in the Tom Wolfe novel, Bonfire of the Vanities (1987). Judge Wachtler’s review of the Grand Jury became the famous phrase that a grand jury could “indict a ham sandwich,” if that’s what you wanted because the prosecutors are totally unsupervised in bringing indictments.'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/muellers-questionable-indictment/

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's not that prosecutors are unsupervised, it's that a grand jury is only hearing from the prosecutor's office; neither the defendant nor their lawyer are allowed to be part of those proceedings. The DA presents its case in order to get the jury to agree that felony charges can be filed.

The DA may be tempted to bring a lopsided case to the grand jury, if they feel that a felony indictment will make them more likely to plead to a lesser charge. If the case seems weak, they may push for a felony indictment even though they plan to drop the charges if the defendant won't agree to a deal. If the case has made headlines and the public expects action, they may be forced to indict regardless of the probable outcome.

I think this case has the latter as one of the factors. Complicity in a crime that is so horrifying isn't something they can wave off, though they might be using the indictment as a way to pressure her to cooperate against the other defendant, who appears to have perpetrated the actual assaults.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

Looks like jail has been a second home for her "friend" for quite some time:

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

The reality is that jails are filled with people who were victims of sexual abuse as a child and never got the help they needed. MOST people don't become perpetrators. But many do. Early research on CSA was done on prisoners and the rates of victim-to-perpetrator were extremely high leading to the false belief that we all become perpetrators. The study was skewed however because of the population they were studying - prisoners.

The rates change drastically when you study the general population.

While there are some women who do become perpetrators on their own that is actually pretty rare and most often the abuser has serious and untreated mental health issues.

When a woman isn't alone, the abuse occurs while she is present with a male abuser or she may be activitely involved she is almost always under the influence of the male and often substance abuse is an issue.

• chessam89
    chessam89

This is Chessa posting. This is my update:

https://youtu.be/XSQOnOV782E?si=UHBAxgzkVdUogMSG

As far as everyone saying they were "close" to the situation, know my family, know the alleged victim, etc... cut the crap! Lol!

Did you guys really think I wouldn't get out and see all this BS? Did you really think you could spit untruths about me and I would be too afraid to respond? I guess if I had actually done what I was accused of, sure, but I didn't. Anyone saying they know anything to the contrary is a whole liar. Total liar.

There is evidence on this case that was not admitted into the Discovery and is still being held in Police Evidence. It will be released to ME soon. When that happens, I will reveal the truth of exactly what was happening around this situation.

Anyone who lied and said they knew more than they did will have egg on their face. Anyone commenting on my kid: STOP NOW. She is a minor and you are in my sights for mentioning anything about my child on social media. Her father would also be highly upset that you brought her into this situation at all.

Anyone who harrasses me or ESPECIALLY my family about any of this will be dealt with legally and I will press charges. After the information is released and the truth is out anyone who continues to spread untruths or cause misery for me or mine will be sued.

I had to defend myself, onmy own, for the last 14 months in a County Jail. I don't care what you think of me, I DO CARE about the safety and security of my family and friends. Just know that, and that I am stronger not weaker from this experience.

I am also, still, very much an activist and will be continuing to better myself and my life after this. I don't owe anyone explanations but for anyone to think I was a weak, simping, shell of a person - victim who would allow someone else to be kidnapped, raped, and tortured in front of me is an idiot. For anyone who would think I would want to do that or help do that to someone is even more of an idiot. The truth comes out in time, especially in regards to peoples character. A good proof of mine is: I'm not hiding and I'm still all about the truth. Are you?

Ya'll are fools for speaking on my child. Anyone's child. Shame on you.

Peace.

I'm glad to be free. Oh yeah... and I'm back.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

jason zelda

'In this video I discus my best understanding of the Chessa Manion case and the outcome of her case, I think many will be surprised at what you see and hear.'

https://youtu.be/lfhC1NCG12g

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I’ve given this subject some thought, lately, and I’ve come to suspect that the victim-to-perp phenomena is a direct result of the older - and entirely inadequate - mentality and methodology of keeping shit like that quiet.

Civilized society doesn’t really do that anymore… awareness of the problem is now par for the course, we’re figuring out ways to actually deal with the problem, and most importantly, we actually make an effort to help the victims recover from the trauma, rather than pretend it doesn’t even happen.

And the ones that recover from that trauma seem far less likely to perpetuate the cycle.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Hi, Chessa, I wasn't on the forum before, so I don't really know about your situation, but I am sorry things have been so difficult. It sounds like there are all kinds of crazy misunderstandings and a lot of pain. I am sorry about the pain. I hope everybody can have as much peace as possible today. 🌷🫶

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(Just sent you a private message, @Chessam89💞)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit