Incomplete List of Reasons or Ways to Die in the Bible

by ILoveTTATT2 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Wasn't there a death by the jaw bone of an @$$?

Yes, no. 130

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Consumed from the inside by worms?

That's in Acts... haven't gotten there yet

• jp1692
    jp1692

You should be citing the scriptural references!

• zeb
    zeb

Good grief! and I thought i didnt get out much. what a depressing thing to look up.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Did you do the crushed by giant hailstones?

The list is so long, I've already forgotten half. Have you done these?

Is the brain hemorrhage the young boy of the widow? David throwing men off a cliff so they burst. Priests because they let David eat the bread of the temple. Not saying the password correctly. Suddenly having a high sodium content. Wasting semen. A windstorm caused by supernatural forces that crushes you under a house.

That's all I can think of in the early section of the bible.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

I knew I was going to miss some! Thanks for the one where David threw people off a cliff and the one with the wrong password!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    jp1692 You should be citing the scriptural references!

JP no, please don't spoil a good bible trivia game! Lol

• alanv
    alanv

That list is amazing and as is said there are even more.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    There is a CLASSIC book like this from C. 1989. The author still makes a steady flow of money from it: https://www.amazon.com/Unpleasant-Ways-Die-Elan-Fleisher/dp/0312032692
    (Yours would be AMAZING if you can find an illustrator. Seriously.)
    Nice idea! So... how do you go about publishing a book on Amazon??
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

157: Being induced to commit suicide by setting the room you are in on fire.

(1 Kings 16:18, 19) 18 And it came about that as soon as Zimʹri saw that the city had been captured, he then came into the dwelling tower of the king’s house and burned the king’s house over himself with fire, so that he died, 19 for the sins of his with which he had sinned by doing what was bad in the eyes of Jehovah by walking in the way of Jer·o·boʹam and in his sin which he did by causing Israel to sin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit