NWPublisher app

by Rattigan350 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

This NW app may be the brainchild of the brothers who run online and physical store carrying all JW items - in upstate NY.

• skin
    skin

Thanks all for your replies regarding the ID and PIN codes.

Sounds like an app that may soon be encouraged to us in this area. The wait is on....

• blondie
    blondie

Hahaha, I wonder how the African members will afford this?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Clearly not the religion we grew-up with in the 1980s & 1990s.

Completely unrecognizable.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Who hosts it? Official WT app? Who pays for the resources?

If it's private, is there a subscription fee? If not, do they run ads (like Google ads) on the app to pay for it? If so can we run anti-jw ads on it?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Nothing to do with the WT Society. Developed and run by a group of JW elders in Australia.

New World Scheduler | CLM, Public Talks, Secretary, Carts (nwscheduler.com)

NW Publisher - Apps on Google Play

Scheduler is for the elders, Publisher is for the publishers etc.

George

• blondie
    blondie

St George, I wonder what the WTS thinks of these elders co-opting its own app? Nothing to do with the WT Society. Developed and run by a group of JW elders in Australia.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

It starts off free but then the cong pays for the more advanced version once you are hooked and relying on it

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""Hooked and relying on it""

Ahaa!! There you go. Thats when they get you.

Sunk cost fallacy. When you're vested into it.

Thats how the borg gets you.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    then everyone can see the changes straight away.

I heard about it and read about it on the NWPublisher web site. Waayyy to much private information that appears to be open for any prying eyes. Of course when has people privacy ever mattered to JW"s?

If I were still in I would never download that app.

This NW app may be the brainchild of the brothers who run online and physical store carrying all JW items - in upstate NY.

It's based out of Australia, with the disclaimer in fine print at the bottom: Please Note: All ideas and opinions on this website are our own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of JW.org or the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. This is not an official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses and is not an official program or app of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit