How Do You View Men , Women and Children??

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I love Women

I think every man should own several.

Whoa

running away
    Custom Smiley Club Me

Sorry 2

Jst2laws

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ jst2

you don't even "own" one!!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* jst2laws...no you're not! *LOL*

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Whether a man was right or wrong, the most important thing was to be obeyed.

I've always found this to be true also and I've always followed it !!

LOL @ Jst2----- *thwack*

• mouthy
    mouthy

Just2laws!!! ???? a question if you will please??? Where are YOU sleeping tonight????

All kidding aside THANK YOU SO MUCH for your encouraging phone call.I appreciated it VERY MUCh ( hugs to you both))))

• minimus
    minimus

Mouthyyyyyyyyyyy.......Remember to keep your place!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

While it is not easy to do,I think we have to "Walk a Mile In My Shoes"so to speak.You know feel what that other person is feeling.I often write about the large family I grew up with,seven sisters and two brothers,and many relatives.

In that setting I have learned to respect and appreciate and love men woman and children.I really feel for people,as I was always called a "People Person".In the congregation the brothers ,sisters and children always approached me,as I was approachable to all.I was more keen to individuals rather than organization.I was sent to the hospital when someone was sick and in need of support,when they had a personal problem,including helping sisters,children,elderly men and woman in the congregation.

I spent time with the ones other elders did not want to spend time with and had to balance this with my own family concerns.

Since we are all out,I am still working with the elderly in health care in the secular field.I have always cared for people and am a good listener.Does this answer your question minimus.Of cause my wife is the same way and has always been there for me.

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

Blue----You BOTH sound like WONDERFUL people. I'll shovel your snow for you!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Minimus,Just keep posting,don't stop,you don't have to shovel our snow for us.By your many posts you have shoveled much of the WT.Societies dirt that was swept under the rug,out into the open.Keep on shoveling but,watch your heart.

Blueblades

• Valis
    Valis

Sphere Cylinder Axis
    -150 -075 105
    -2.25 -075 075

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit