new to the forum

by kgrrl 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome to the board kelli!

Take full advantage of the people here on the board during your time of healing.

Best,

Paul

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

((((kelli))))

Welcome to the forum

C.C

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((Dear Kgrre,)))))))

Welcome to the forum!

You said:

"I befriended a girl my age and we became quite close. Her family were JW's and they lived across the street. Her father quickly began to emotionally abuse me and the sexual abuse started about three months later. His outward advances happened for a year and a half until I had enough courage to speak up. In the end, four other girls in the congergation came forward expressing he emotionally abused them. He was publicly reproved and lost his priviledges for five months! I became clinically depressed, suicidal and spiritually dead. The elders offered no support. Within a year, I disassociated myself because I couldn't bear to go to another meeting and endure having to look at him. I was seventeen years old. "

You went through dolorous physical and mental pain ! sweetheart. Those guilty of exercising such evil crimes toward their fellowman, in this case the one who inflicted You and the other four girls with this kind of dolorous physical/mental pain, this one/these one/ones are Accountable to Our Creator for commiting such Satanic/disgusting acts! As well those elders who offered you with NO Spiritual help/support will be accountable for their ignorant actions toward you!

Please don't lose faith in God and Jesus Christ. If you have the Bible - please read it daily- God and Jesus Christ truly love us.

Christian Love,

AAF

• Maverick
    Maverick

Thank you for sharing your experiances with us. What happened to you is very typical of the WTS policies. In their eyes you did not count. A friend here was DF'd for having a relationship, she's a single mother and black. But there are two young men in the same Hall that have committed adultery numerous times and nether one of them has been DF'd. Both their wives divorced them and remarried yet these guys are still welcome at the Hall with open arms! They are well connected and popular! They count!

Welcome, Maverick

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome Kelli. You must have had the same parents that I had. Too bad they always followed what the elders said rather than thinking for themselves..but then that would be independant thinking eh? Good to have you here. I sense a very strong yet compassionate woman, a great combination of virtues.

carmel

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, Kelli.

I'm glad you on the other side of the country and home/cult situation.

This is a great place to help heal and just to be silly, too.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Welcome Kelly! It's great that you have done so well. I think we all can attest to being pretty hardy survivors here! And, we have our own little community to fellowship in, thanks to Simon! There are quite a few characters here. I myself enjoy the repartee, alot of very intelligent, kind, witty people here!

Hugs,

Terri

• morty
    morty

Welcome to the forum Kelli....Welcome

Enjoy your journy here....It is one you will not ever forget......WELCOME!!!!!

Morty

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hi, welcome, thanks for your painful story -- well done in getting as far as you have done to date

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Welcome to the forum Kelli!!!

You will find support here ... I believe your story and so does everyone here. The JW cult is a miserable failure when it comes to dealing with child abuse issues...The jws give their elders waaaaaay too much power ...

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit