March broadcast - Tightpants Tony wants to be filmed in action

by sir82 24 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Imagine having him as your father in law.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

@pale.emperor given i am male i think the idea is rather unrealistic; but i really thought of his DIL when i saw the family picture above; imagine being in this family and start to learn ttatt

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The problem is that there are plenty of true believers in any group of people that will take these remarks and take them to action. I’m sure Tony is one of those people, he’s just being kept in check by social pressure and possibly money, yet he does fantasize about them and hope he can at some point have or assemble a proxy. Take away his power and he might actually be capable of acting upon them himself.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the JW organization continues to devolve, it will at some point become distilled with enough ‘true believer’ types to put itself into a tipping point where it becomes a terrorist organization.

• skin
    skin
    He appears to be hoping that someone will be videotaping the slaughter of 7 billion men, women, and children at Armageddon.

Did he really say something along the lines of the above, what the OP of this tread has said? I haven't watched that watchtower video to verify this, but this would be one of the most vilest things anyone could think or say following on from what has happened here in NZ with this terrorist filming and broadcasting his massacre.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I bet tony fantasizes about riding down from heaven on a horse with a sword while blasting "ride of the valkayrie" from "apocalypse now"! Then mowing people down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit