my story and why I'm here

by little1 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

have a relationship with god, and he knew that. He doesn't really, and he knew that, too, I believe. So sad,

L1 I was saddened to read your story-- But the above quote was what I was pleased with...I would say even though you did it YOUR way! That personal relationship has guided you from real trouble. It sounds to me that your still with the guy!!! If I was you ( MY OPINION) even if you still love him. GET rid of him....He is wanting his cake & eat it too. He is wanting for YOU to see how dedicated to the religion he is Hoping YOU will follow him -He has heard SO much from the WT about organized religion & You have been a victim of it- so he feels he will save you!!!! Keep reading other posts to see what HE is up to>>> Most of us KNOW >>>>we have been there done that....I too have that personal relationship with Jesus Christ- I know in most of my post THAT would be hard to believe The Walk is more important than the talk) But I am FREE in Christ-HE knows my heart & HE isnt that hate feeding, disaplinarian IN MY HUMBLE veiw that religion on the Whole makes him out to be. Sorry for MY long post- But your story really affected me (((HUG))

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Little1,

Thanks for sharing this painful story of yours. I know religious men can behave very weirdly and hurtfully at times: I was one. Nothing can help them better than a clever and honest girl telling them the truth about themselves -- even if it ends by a definite: ENOUGH!

Take care,

Narkissos

• little1
    little1

thanks, Mouthy! I haven't seen him in 3 months, actually, or heard from him. I tried to break up with him in a friendly way, we agreed that it wasn't working and that we'd be friends. Then 2 weeks later he called and wanted to take me to dinner. Long story short we ended up at his house and he was trying to put the moves on me again and I put my foot down. I said that I am not a toy and that he needed to stop jerking me around. haven't seen or heard from him since.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good girl....Keep on doing that. I love someone VERY MUCH also... that I have to get rid of even though he doesnt want me to let him go----He is in another country- so it easy for me. & I am a very oldie...so even though I am OLD I still LOVE till it hurts!!!! ( Keep loving the one who is your TRUE FREIND -you KNOw HIM) hug

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Hey little1, I sent you a private message earlier today (look up in the top left hand corner "Inbox") regarding your comments in another thread. Our religious beliefs are some of the most deeply seated in us. Our entire life is colored by their lens. Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs are some of the heaviest to bear. They can inflict much psychological and spiritual scaring, and because of it Witnesses can act irationally. Not trying to make excuses here, just tell it like it is. Sorry to here you had to endure the pain of a relationship with someone like this. Have no doubt that he too is experienceing a lot of suffering, and probably will, as long as he is entombed. j

• little1
    little1

Hearts that love don't age. We don't find that out until we get older! To prove how old I'm getting I'm gonna have to go soon, It's almost time for the Prairie Home Companion. Yes, I admit it, I'm a Keillor fan. Can old farthood be far behind? Or is it here already?

• little1
    little1

Help James Thomas-I see no inbox!!! My only options are Active topics, Member directory, search, chat, terms of use.

• morty
    morty

Little1,

Flower First of all, WELCOME to the board....Flower.

Thank your lucky stars he is gone....I know, right now you may not see this, But once a person gets wrapped into that cult, they have a very hard time making their own choices....If one is already weak,then it will be even easyer for the jws to suck him in, no matter what his feelings are for you.....And be thankful that your children do not have to endure such brain washing....Ask yourself this question, Would I want my children to have to miss out on all their Birthdays, Christmas, and other holidays??...Do you think it would have been worth it, to be with him,and have to live with all those new things in your childrens life? Love and letting go are not suppose to feel the same way, Unfortunatly this will hurt for a while, but in time, you will learn that he did you a favor........In time though, you will also be a much happier person then he will ever be able to dream about....Chin up Little1 and welcome to a new journey....

Morty

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome L1, I was up in Georgia last week, I have an old friend with 30 acres and we had a great time...........was very cold though!

As for your J-dud lover.......or should I say loser, what a mess! Your are too kind to this dope! You should have let them all know what a fake he is! This man waisted your time, worked over your heart and think about what he put your children through! Better you are rid of him. He did you a favor by exposing you to the WTS and the mind control madness!

I am glad you are here and look forward to your insights! Maverick

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

There is an old Zen saying that goes: "When the question is uttered 'Can old farthood be far behind?' -- you are there". It was sayings such as this, that turned me off to Zen. alt

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit