for the PIMO question as to A. Morris

by enoughisenough 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Why not just wait for undeniable facts to surface as to why he is no longer a GB member ? instead of postulating all of these scenarios ?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    • “Why not just wait for undeniable facts to surface as to why he is no longer a GB member ? instead of postulating all of these scenarios ?l

I agree with Smiddy here. I suppose it is fun but we all know that we don’t know. That’s it.

As for the real dubs, only those that actually read the news column on the site will have seen it . Actually they are trained not to ask questions when they hear announcements of deletion or d/f.. It is a bit like 1984 . When a man is struck off, his name is removed and nobody mentions him and it is as if he had never existed.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The situation-debacle about ANTMO could be classified in the: "THINGS THAT ARE NOT TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT" Category. If this is the case, if a dub mentions (aloud or in whispers) that info, which was posted within JW.ORG, would he or she be placed on some sort of discipline--especially since WT is all about APPEARANCES and this cultporation doesn't want any BAD PUBLICITY? Hmmmmmm. . . . . . . . 🤨🤔

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder how many Jobots actually know who the Governing Body(tm)(Pee be upon them), individually are?

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I still go to meetings , PIMO for 20 years...I know I know.. family is entrenched , anyway I receive 2 types of reactions to this news:

1. "probably for health reasons, he is old

2. "thats strange, I am sure more information is forthcoming"

More favoring the health reasons comment by far. The ones that think its strange are probably PIMO or questioning or VERY liberal I am certain.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Just like when so and so is read-off from the platform as no longer being a JW.

Pure speculation abounds, nobody really knows. Likely to avoid legal ramifications as always. It"s always about,,,,you guessed it!! Protecting the organization first. First things foremost above anything else. The Borg's image.

• Mum
    Mum

XBEHERE: Alcoholism is a health matter. Alcoholics have something in their brain that other folks don't, and it induces a craving for alcohol. I was married to an alcoholic and had to learn some things about it. There is supposedly a new drug which helps alcoholics diminish the craving for alcohol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit