No more Mr. Nice guy with coons

by rockemsockem 26 Replies latest social physical

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I have a Tach 65 also! Love it!!! rockemsockem, do you have trouble cleaning yours? Mine is a bugger to get apart sometimes.

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Dr Who, No I use anti seize aluminum paste that you use on spark plugs. It comes apart easy. I picked mine up for 89 dollars. There was a USAF guy in Wichita who sold them at cost. Took about 6 months to get the stamp.

• JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

I think rockemsockem is just looking for any excuse to talk about his guns, see other posts.

"So I decided to go to the supermarket to buy me some milk, and what do you know but some little squirrel was giving me the evil eye.. time to take out my Pulveriser 3000 with telescopic sight and show him who's boss. I also attached my TAC-P 322 and my extending Atom-Smasher RA6-2900 44 188A32.... 5. Forgot to buy the milk btw".

Give it a fucking rest with all your technical know-how on guns, either join a gun club forum, or join the army.

• newsheep
    newsheep

Just a dick who thinks he's special because he owns a gun. Jack ass! Your not the only one who owns guns. Difference is we keep it to ourselves so as not to upset the majority who already have a bad outlook on them. Something we were taught over and over in our gun courses ( Possession and Acquisition License, Hunters safety education and restricted license) was to talk about the beauty of nature or the wildlife but don't talk about the kill. No one will get it if they are not a hunter or marksman.

I agree with JayDubyaDotOrg. This is not the place to talk about guns. There are shooting ranges, gun courses, gun clubs and hunting forums. Your only showing how stupid you are here. No one gives a shit!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have trouble with raccoons in my detached garage. But,I put a light on at night and put on talk radio to keep them away. And it appears to have worked.

Empty Inside ...

Yes, I have heard that people with problems with raccoons, rats, mice and other vermin have successfully used talk radio to ward off the pests, providing you or nearby neighbors don't have any pets outside.

Supposedly talk radio shows with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham work the best.

Rub a Dub

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Maybe just build a wall to keep 'em out?

It's a beautiful way...

• blondie
    blondie

Queequeg, that is actually a solution my friend used to keep the raccoons out of his grape vines. He built an electric mesh fence around them, put up warning signs for humans, and turned it on whenever he was not working in his (small) vineyard. It worked beautifully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit