New kingdom hall Washington State

by Are you serious 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Yesterday I drove passed a town a couple of hours from my home and saw this kh under construction. This is the first new design kh I've seen in Washington State even though i would think by now another one or two have been built. Maybe not with their financial situation being the way it is. This one is in Eastern Washington. It's pretty small as it seems to be about 25' x 65' and will have a capacity of around 80.

This will sell very easy in the future if need be unlike the current design khs which are more difficult to sell. It could be converted into a fast food restaurant or professional office without huge costs. Also, the location is excellent as it is located on the corner of a busy state highway and main entrance to the town.

• freddo
    freddo

What a ghastly looking building!

It looks like a war-bunker.

• LV101
    LV101

I'm told the new one here has lots of windows and looks just like a Jack in the Box fast food restaurant.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I am curious if the WT has taken the business model of CVS pharmacy to only build on the corner of two streets.

It increases property resale value.

it's worked well for CVS

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What a revolting excuse for a box.

Yep. They can sell that. I can already see the drive by windows.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I'm sure that makes Jehovah sad.

• JeffT
    JeffT

That is a seriously ugly building.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Maybe the drive by is where they get their territory cards?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Well it matches what's being taught on the inside!

• waton
    waton

This must be a joke, one way or the other, true or not.

wt used to do anything to distinguish themselves from the churches, They still do. While The Churches build spires, this is un inspiring. It does not rain much there, but probably the flat roof has overlapping layers.

May be this is camouflage, hoping that the 10 king (of revelation) mobs will not recognize them as religious in the final GT attacks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit