So the Elders want to get together, and I kinda want to.

by Darkknight757 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LongHairGal - "So many are leaving the religion. This pisses them off. They also don't have enough men. This pisses them off further."

And more and more who are still in are TTATTers.

Knowing that - but being limited in what to do about it - has gotta frustrate them to no end. :smirk:

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What's really sad is in a month or two they will publish a watchtower that says the exact opposite of the February 2017 one. I remember a wt years ago that I came across that said thier just opinions that's right the teachings of the GB are just opinions . So this was just another magazine giving them away out if under legal scrutiny yet most JWs missed it and will miss this one in the February issue as well.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

What's frustrating about the paragraph in question is I showed it to my in-laws, asked them how Gods sole channel of communication to humans can be flawed and their response was,"their imperfect." I then asked them to show me one prophet of old that was wrong. They just gave me a blank stare.😂😂😂

• kairos
    kairos

Text the gist of the 2017 Feb par. 12 to an elder.

The Governing body is not inspired, fallible, provide imperfect spiritual food and have a history of doctrinal errors and organizational misdirection.

The response should be epic.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

LOL Kairos I did. I still have the quote: " I don't understand? What are you referring to?"

That was his response to me sending him that quote along with telling him I won't be meeting with the elders.

• kairos
    kairos

I assume that the elders have not seen the quote in the WT for themselves.
    When they do...

BOOM!!! Cognitive Dissonance firework display.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I wonder that myself Kairos. What will be more telling is what doctrine they will abandon. 1914? Blood transfusions? Two Witness rule?

This false religion is in for some big changes I imagine starting with the summer conventions or possible the big yearly thing they do.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    kairos - "The response should be epic."

It should be...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit