On Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari To The Court Of Appeal Of The State Of California, Fourth Appellate District, Division Two

by lastmanstanding 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Has anyone read and considered the Watchtower’s final submission to the Supreme Court?

GAG.

Also, have you read and considered the final submission by Zalkin?

It’s interesting for sure.

Zalkin hammers it home. The law stipulates that Watchtower is not legally entitled to have the case heard by the Supreme Court.

Watchtower had to have first established Certiorari, in other words validated their claim to fame by first establishing the merits of their case in the lower court. THEY DID NOT!

Watchtower is screwed.

On Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari To The Court Of Appeal Of The State Of California, Fourth Appellate District, Division Two

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Watchtower has been so very arrogant, showing contempt for the lower courts, and now it bites them in the ass.

Watchtower’s attitude is ‘we don’t deal with peons of lower courts, WE are appointed by GOD, we deal with the top dogs only and even them we shit upon.’

So, they have thumbed their collective noses at the judiciary, as though THEY are the boss, THEY will dictate how it’s all going to go....

The Governing Buffoons are basically telling the court that THEY are higher than the court of this little world and that THEY will make the ruling and the Supreme Court will like it, their job is to just write down what the GBuffoons say and publish it.

My dream is that the Judges understand that and the words in their ruling reflect their disgust.

• cha ching
    cha ching

They sure seem arrogant to me... First, they basically lie to the courts when they say 'we don't keep records of pedophiles', then they get caught by a statement that they made, Irwin recognized it, made them say that they do keep records, then the WT says "It will take us sooooooo long to find them, print them, whatever them" ..... THEN the WT refuses to turn over evidence, being fined $4,000 (?) a day..... Probably so that they would have time to redact any information that would be of value when they finally did cave in and turn the evidence over.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Have both submissions been given a link here ?

Watchtower ?

Zalkin ?

• sir82
    sir82

Can anyone post or link to a less, er, colorful and perhaps slightly more detailed summary of the submissions by WTS and Zalkin?

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

They are arrogant- no different than politicians, they work like politicians, have a gaggle of lawyers, accountants and pr firm to downplay the terrible abuses

They flaunt all the early law cases they successfully won over the years yet hide what is going on now-- how they fought for Rutherford and the boys to get out of prison, what a victory! How they fought for freedom of religion and choice for the society -- what a victory! Went to courts around the world - won their cases -plastered the holy spirit and Jehovah as the winners and decrying the legal authorities as the devil of this system---but the worm has turned and they are being made to pay big time...

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Barb emailed me both submissions. I didn’t see them here, but I read them. I thought I’d mention them.

I have them in my inbox. I suppose I could upload them. Here? Somewheres else?

Else, I will do a few cut and pastes of the meaningful parts....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sad really, the out come is that the WTS/JWS will most likely be hit hard for their stubbornness and arrogance, this will most likely make its way to main stream media as well.

Bad times for the WTS/JWs for sure.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m not holding my breath Finkelstein , but I`m hoping .

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Looks to me that they are facing their perfect storm.

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit