CZAR's Top Ten Reasons to Have a Pity Party for CZAR

by czarofmischief 26 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

This is it! I've fought the blues all day, and now I've had all I kin stanz, I kin stanz no more! So, this thread is my official pity party. That's right, I want sympathy dammit! I expect to come online tomorrow and find ten pages of parenthetical hugs and an inbox full of loving pm's!!!!

I know I'm not exactly popular... hm... so I have decided to list ten reasons for you to give me sympathy, dammit.

1.) I just spent 100 dollars on booze for my Christmas party, and I can't drink any until tomorrow night.

2.) I work for Starbucks, in a Jewish neighborhood dominated by elderly women who harass me about my hair length and my forked beard. They also give me good advice whether I want it or not, and they tend to pinch my cheeks.

3.) I don't have a motorcycle.

4.) My wife outclasses me by at least twenty five percent on any reasonable scale.

5.) There's a beggar who has survived in my neighborhood for four years by asking if anybody has any work for him to do to earn enough money for a meal. Which means I have worked more jobs than he has and we are still about the same level.

6.) Scotland still suffers under the oppressive English yoke. If the Democrats want my ethnic vote, they've got to support intervention in the UK.

7.) My aspirations to Ultimate Evil were recently dashed by the Dante's Inferno test, which only condemned me to the 7th Level of Hell. It seems I'm bad at being good but I'm terrible at being bad.

8.) My apartment is just cold enough to be uncomfortable without being cold enough to complain about.

9.) My cats fall into two categories: Insane Garbage Consumer, and Artistocratically Dim Hair Production Machine.

10.) And, the number ten reason that you should contribute to CZAR's pity party: If you don't, I will TEAR YOUR SOUL APART!!!

alt

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In other words yyou want a thread as long as the ones that damn minimus always seems to get - -I would buy you a drink but I am here in the midwest and the east coast airports are snow bound and experiencing major delays. so have a smiley instead

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Poor Czar...(since I want to keep my soul...) *hugs*

• tink
    tink

in the words of Nelson...

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Czar,

Pitty , especially the motorcycle problem.

Steve

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((CZAR))))

*off to see how low I can get in the inferno thread*

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Yeahhh! It's a pity party!!!

Drink up bud

alt

Winston.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

((((((((AWWWWWWWWWW CZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))

Gone dancin' now...

ESTEE

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

((((((((((Czar))))))))))!!!!

Cheer up, buddy! You've still got yer wife's lucious beef stew, and you've got e-man on the run!!! There's plenty to be happy for!

growedup

Now, will you spare me my soul?!

• tink
    tink

oh crap, i missed that soul part. um, i take my mocking laughter back!!!!

:-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit