Two Year Delay in Building New KHs - What Is the Real Impact?

by committeechairman 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

I keep hearing that they are gearing up for a large push on KHs. They've started a few in the US in densely populated areas. It would make sense that they start a few to get the rhythm and work the kinks out. Once they've got a template, they can start replicating that across the US. It's taking them a long time, but it is a big change. They're going from a hybrid residential model to a commercial model.

Unless they want mass defections, I think they have to kick the KH building in the US into high gear within the next year. The sales from the recent buildings they listed should give them the cash needed to start a large number of KHs.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Chariot does things which don't make sense to a human standpoint!!!

That's why this doesn't make any sense.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These guys called the Governing Body have egg all over their faces over this and I'm sure is causing quite a kerfuffle at headquarters that is challenging their God like status even among the faithful. I think soon we will be hearing about some big fall out from inside by turn coats who realize how big of a scam the Governing Body really are and are filled with disgust.

Also I expect all their shady dealing and confiscated money from contribution boxes by way of demanding a pledge of excess funds to them might come to found out to be fraud by an audit which might be in the makings now that they have had to stop a shit load of building projects and are having their charity status in many parts of the world examined. Who knows with all this badness that is coming to light about Watchtower and child molestation issues that the IRS might be doing an investigation of the Watchtower Corp and has requested an audit. I mean it is very possible that we are only seeing the tip of the ice berg here and a audit would give us a much better picture of the debts they are trying to hide from every one.

Surely IRS has to have some feeler out for frauds in charity corporation's and are keen on detecting where the money is going so I can't see them coming under the radar on this stuff.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

WT doublespeak translation

Acceleration = applying the brakes, coming go a screeching halt, now awaiting the sickening thud.

Sad to think there are all these ex-RBC minions out there lost and waiting to hear from their Despicable GB.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Theres been rumours that the Assembly Halls design is now a thing of the past. The KHs that were converted into Assembly Halls with retractable, folding walls are rumored to be a thing of the past with more of a push to simpler-single style KHs which resemble a Burger King with a drive thru or Wendys with a drive thru. Which in an event can be easily sold off by the Borg and used as a restaurant, or small bank for that matter.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "KH building projects have not been announced as being curtailed, although, as noted in the above posts, that appears to be what is actually going on."

I had a suspicion that would be the case...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Londo111 - "The Chariot does all sorts of crazy maneuvers these days."

Well, that's what happens when the one holding the reigns doesn't know how to drive. :smirk:

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    This may explain the letter to all bodies of elders dated 07-08-2015 wherein it was announced that in some cases congregations might be merged or relocated to more fully utilize existing Kingdom Halls. This would at least delay the need for new Kingdom Halls in some of the larger metro areas.

It funny how they have all these lawsuit payouts in the wings and they were planning on going full steam by buying all kinds of property and investing in many building project, boy the Governing Body is so deluded by their own bullshit that they can't make good business decisions. I think this whole expansion thing was because they can't except reality they turn a habitual deaf ear to it because they know everything already they are the F&DS and they give orders to be obeyed or else.

I wonder how all this money grabbing under false pretense will look if they are forced transparent some how? I think the changing of contribution box labels recently was a way they could get donation and use them for what ever they wanted and not be held accountable.

It was funny how after the big money grab of the congregations that Herd at the annual meeting report said it wasn't the publisher fault for the deficit and that they(not them) simply over spent Jehovah's money. After grabbing all that money by extortion they better not blame it on those they just robbed!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Honestly, I'm starting to suspect that the original "big building campaign" announcement (KHs or otherwise) was itself a ruse to pull in some extra funds (running along side the tithe/pledge thing), and when it no longer worked (because they'd gotten as much as they could, and/or they realized they'd overestimated the amounts they thought they'd get), they figured, "f**k it, pull the plug and spin it as something else."
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They used the kh program and world wide work to steal all the money from the congregations, now that they have it all there is no desire to give any back. The pledge program probably isn't working as well as they had hoped so they will have to come up with another way to get the rank and file to pay for any knew khs etc. Plus let's not forget there is no real growth outside third world countries so there no need for any new halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit