Bill Cosby Gets Sentence Of 3 to 10 Years!

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

My thoughts on Bill Cosby:

Totally floored with the allegations and his behaviour. Personally, I grew up watching the Cosby Show, and loved it. He always put on the front of being a family man, father, educated, etc. He really pushed the people of colour in American to stop whining and bitching about the past and get over themselves, and pull themselves up by the boot-straps and become something better. Most of the "gimme free stuff" establishment hated him for it. (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the crooks!!!!) So frankly, when this started to come out I had my doubts and thought maybe it was even set up as a kind of "shake down" for money.

I'd also like to state this about the quiludes situation: Back in the 60's, 70's, and even early 80's quailudes were routinely used as a kind of "warm up" for sex. It was NOT uncommon at all. That all ended in the early 1980's with the AIDS epidemic and it stopped. But apparently The Cos didn't stop. And he used them to drug women and rape and take advantage of them. In actuality, he's a serial rapist. So frankly, I was hoping he'd get the full 10-30 years in prison. I was happy to hear no bail, and that he was straight to jail. Now, if we could only somehow get his enabler wife in jail as well? What a smug cvnt she is!!!! I don't buy for an instant that she didn't know what her husband was up to, anymore than I buy that Jerry Sandusky's wife didn't know what he was up to.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Put a gps on him and let him pay for his own hospice.

TGND ...

I also agree that house arrest and a GPS would be the best. Why should we (taxpayers) pay to put him into a "suitable" prison. Pennsylvania is already looking for a place to put him due to his age and health. I am sure that it will be a very good place and cost us a lot of money.

Let the guy rot at home with a GPS around his ankle.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    Will there be any other charges filed against him?

Hopefully some civil suits can drain the pair of them of all their money.

I think it's right that he does prison time, whatever his age or condition. People should never be seen to get away with serious crimes just because justice was delayed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I really didn't want to believe the allegations when they first started coming out all those years ago, but...

...just like with the WTS and child abuse, when you start to see that much smoke, it gets harder and harder to deny that something's burning.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I will never look at pudding pops the same...

• Steel
    Steel

The judge said at the sentencing " The proof was in the pudding " .

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Yessssssssss.....about time.......

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad he's going to prison...disgusting perv, con and liar!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Don't bother with a GPS, just chain him to stake in his front yard.

• new boy
    new boy

Chris Rock said Bill Cosby had called him up many years ago and condemned for using profanity in his performances.

If you noticed, Bill never used any profanity in any of his stand up performances.

Yes it was OK to drug and rape women yet saying damn, hell or shit was just to much for his finer senses.

This just reminds me of the hypocrisy....we see in various religiousness organizations who make a pretense of righteousness yet are anything but.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit