Bill Cosby Gets Sentence Of 3 to 10 Years!

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    If he is as invalid as he appears, prison seems like a reward to me. Put a gps on him and let him pay for his own hospice.
  • minimus
    minimus

I can’t stand his wife either. I think she KNEW all about his actions and really didn’t care-

• waton
    waton
    I can’t stand his wife either. I think she KNEW all about his actions and really didn’t care Minimus:

perhaps a case of " I don't care where you get your appetite honey, as long as you come home to eat." Proud of your appeal to the ladies.

• Simon
    Simon
    I can’t stand his wife either. I think she KNEW all about his actions and really didn’t care

Yeah, that fucking grin she did, sickening - I can't believe a wife wouldn't know the truth but they had all that money ...

• Moster
    Moster

Yippeee!

I hope you rot!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I'm so glad to see this sick pervert is finally being sent off to prison.

And I hope it's a clear message to others that even power and privileged wont protect you if you're a pedophile or rapist.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Even before this came out I found him obnoxious, how he would try so hard to look benevolent and wise. Just months before the scandal came out he was on Arsineo Hall's revival show, and the way Hall was grovelling and listening with awe was sickening, like he was a frickin guru and held the secrets to all knowledge. He spoke for minutes and literally said almost nothing, pious mumbo jumbo, and they thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. The guys a con artist, nothing more.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Chickenheart gunna get him!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Wow. The radio talk this morning was expecting less than 2 years or even house arrest. They also predicted he would ask to postpone his sentence pending appeal. Huh. I guess he got exactly what he deserved. Kudos to the woman who came forward and was willing to testify. It was just one, right? Will there be any other charges filed against him?

• minimus
    minimus

Arsenio Hall always looked like he was AMAZED during an interview. And yes, Bill Cosby always tried to come across as being ultra wise. Well, he almost got away with this behavior after so many decades!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit