So, I went to the memorial service of a man I have known since childhood...

by Captain Schmideo2 14 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

Incredibly callous...no words can express my ....disgust...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh my goodness!

That is just so plain sick! Both the showing of the video and the request to "send donations to the society"

Wow.....I have heard it all now. The level of callousness has reached a new low!

• humbled
    humbled

The Org is a religious automat. And they are burying more and more robots.

Which makes it all the sadder when you remember people who suffer in the religion because they are really great characters, real humans who are being broken.

I am glad that you remember your friend as a real person, Capt. Schmideo.

• Ding
    Ding

"In lieu of flowers, please send a contribution to the Worldwide Work for Jehovah's Witnesses."

This from an organization that trumpets that it doesn't pass collection plates or ask attenders for money...

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

This is what is the crux of JW blindness. They are taught that reality is not reality; They live for nothing everyday because their men in New York keep repeating the lie....millions now living will never die.....you will never get old.....all the while, they age, their loved ones die, they live a pretty miserable life but they ignore all those symptoms. They suffer because their minds are stuck in a man made groove of impossible. they keep buying those worthless lottery tickets that the borg enjoys the use of the money but the people get and will never get anything because it is a huge fraud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit