Tony Morris replaced - by ANOTHER teleprompter reader!

by BoogerMan 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Wow when you put it like that!!!!!!!!

I didn’t know all of that myself and I’m trying to keep up.

just imagine if rank and file got a sniff off those things?

at the moment those who are even aware Tony is being deleted are making excuses for him, poor brother Morris must be unwell ect

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"The words of a slanderer are like tasty morsels;

They are gulped right down into the stomach." (Proverbs 18:8)

"You must not be unjust in your judgment. You must not show partiality to the poor or show preference to the rich. With justice you should judge your fellow man.

“‘You must not go around spreading slander among your people. You must not stand up against the life of your fellow man. I am Jehovah.

“‘You must not hate your brother in your heart. You should by all means reprove your fellow man, so that you will not bear sin along with him.

“‘You must not take vengeance nor hold a grudge against the sons of your people, and you must love your fellow man as yourself. I am Jehovah." (Leviticus 19:15-18)

We all know WTBT$ is guilty of many things, but the allegations from Salena Vertolomo have not been substantiated at present.

The WatchTower will fall, but it won't be because of slanderous accusations - it'll be because the God of Truth will have the nations knock it down. God will also knock down slanderers at the appointed time.

"Above all the things that you guard, safeguard your heart,

For out of it are the sources of life.

Put crooked speech away from you,

And keep devious talk far away from you." (Proverbs 4:23,24)

Free will = Choose your speech, choose your adventure. You can eat what you want, but you might sick it up.🤢🤮 Just sayin.

• Vidiot
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Good one vidiot

When an organization, any organization see`s the need to remove an individual of any reference to that organization ,something is drastically wrong in that organization.!

What do they have to hide or try to cover up ?

About Anthony Morris the third ? A former Governing Body member ?

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Let’s review the facts:-

There have been very serious accusations made against him by more than one individual. Saying he should not be allowed near children.

They are going to huge efforts to remove him from every picture and video.

They bought two homes near each other and he is living in one of them until he dies. What the other is for is unknown.

these are all facts.

what is not known yet but good questions to ask are:-

is he involved with the Pensilvania investigation and if so is he being set up as the fall guy, maybe the evil slave that was prophesied to arise in the time of the end?

is he still anointed claiming to be an angel that will slaughter 8 Billion men women and children very very soon. Yes he did claim this and with joy he was looking forward to it. Does he still claim this along with the remaining members of the governing body?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

whatever we think of the watchtower cult--the fact is the people behind the people who appear to be running the show--are not stupid. Not when billiions of $$ are involved.

Only stupid people would not have foreseen this happening. Why hide TM3 in plain sight so easily found.

I think he is the fall guy.

• St George of England
    St George of England

If they're removing AMIII, they are taking their time about it. Go on to the JW website and enter Anthony Morris into the video search box. There are over 30 videos of him and that's just the first page.

We are six months down the line, by now one would have thought he would have been just a memory.

George

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

St George, the whole thing is a conundrum. 🤔 If he did something easily proven to be reprehensible, it shouldn't be hard to get rid of him. Unless it is some dumb question of ego: that they can't admit that the process may allow flawed characters onto the GB. Which then could cast doubt on any other GB member. And we couldn't possibly have that, could we!? 🙄

The other possibility is one that has already been suggested, that TM3 has enough knowledge about where the bodies are buried, that it is worth the GB's while to protect him and cover for him. If that's what is going on, the smoking gun must be enormous! 😱

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit