Tony Morris replaced - by ANOTHER teleprompter reader!

by BoogerMan 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The whitewashing of TM111 from JW history continues - tending to confirm that he was BOOTED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ghBHV6961A

I'm pretty sure the cult got him to sign a nice NDA - in exchange for a lifetime residency in the house bought by WT.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

isnt a gage fleegle an agricultural implement used in the artificial insemination of sheep ?

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

This I'll never understand. What difference does it make why he was removed? It's not about him - he's just a blade of grass, a flash in the pan. If it was because of wrongdoing then it makes sense to also remove him from the materials. The guy is human and like everyone else has free will. I just feel like people need something to gossip about! Get over it!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Gage Fleegle has just about as much charisma as my limp dick! 😉

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One word to BoogerMan & the above video:

AWESOME! 👍

• HiddlesWife
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    This I'll never understand. ...The guy is human... I just feel like people need something to gossip about! Get over it!

TxNVSue2023...I detect a soft spot in your heart for exGB Tony-Da-Turd! This guy is a son-of-a-bitch...so deal with it! 🤣

• Magnum
    Magnum
    TxNVSue2023, you ask "What difference does it make?" You say to just get over it? And you refer to the situation as "gossip"? You must be one of those half-hearted JWs who hasn't suffered much and invested much.

It's a huge issue. This guy claimed to be one of only a dozen or so of the most important men on earth - one of the small group of men who are God's channel - his only channel to mankind. He claimed to be one of the small group of men to whom the whole rest of mankind should listen and upon whose words they should make major life-altering decisions - sometimes life or death decisions. He claimed to be one of only about a dozen men whom the masses of mankind have to obey or else they get eternal destruction.

I listened to and obeyed this group of men for decades and doing so ruined my life and caused me vast misery. I will never get over it. I'd love to have a few minutes with that smug, smirking, arrogant bastard. He is self-righteous and condescending. He talked down to others. I want to know why the hell he's being erased. Being a JW cost me millions of dollars and a normal life. I have a right to know to know. This is not just trivial gossip. These men steal and ruin lives. This ain't some fictional TV show; this is real.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TXNVSUE2023:

This is a sensitive subject to many people here. I am just a spectator who ‘Faded’ from the JW religion over 22 years ago.

I don’t know if AM3 was around at the time (who cares) but I wasn’t listening anyway when the GB, circuit overseers, elders or any busybody was telling me to quit my full-time job.. If I had listened, I wouldn’t be retired today.. This isn’t just about somebody’s imperfection: it’s about faulty teachings that ruined many lives. Stop telling people they should ‘get over it’. Are you going to support them?

Unfortunately, far TOO many other JWs listened to the faulty advice the religion gave them decades ago and are now at retirement age unprepared. (See poster above).

I don’t know your age category, but you sound young-ish and don’t have the foggiest idea what other older people have gone through there!

Yeah, I’m glad I ‘dealt with it all’ by getting the hell out of the religion.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Tony was one who said the words ‘go get vaccinated’ he split up marriages where one partner said to the other of you get vaccinated then you will end the marriage.

the unvaccinated party was correct and wanted the best for their mate. But JW policy is to blindly obey the direction from the Governing body no matter what. Absolutely obey even if it means ending your marriage.

Tony and the others are despicable human beings who have now hurt millions of people in so many ways. They are responsible for so many people getting fully vaccinated when they wouldn’t have done so if they were told to follow direction no matter what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit