Tony Morris replaced - by ANOTHER teleprompter reader!

by BoogerMan 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's not like the WTBTS & Anthony Morris III don't already have enough to deal with...then there's this...watch the video til the end:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-RAGAIJ5w&pp=ygUUSmVob3ZhaCdzIHdpdG5lc3NlcyA%3D

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

If they haven't already...I'm sure the elders' of Tony's new North Carolina Congregation will soon be forming a Judicial Committee to investigate this new allegation. After all JW Elders are now being told to take any & all new CSA allegations very, very seriously!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

So is this the smoking gun?

If so, how did they think they could cover it up? It's the equivalent of the pope being accused of CSA! If this is true and they're trying to make it go away, you might as well stick a fork in the WT; it's done!

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I have posted this on the other thread regarding am3.

Thought I would add it here also.

Seems to describe her case against the org.

https://youtu.be/_VZ-5TJohE8

jtg

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I saw the whole video through. If that lady has a legitimate complaint against Tony Morris, then talking to the security guard at a gated community is hardly the way to go about it. What she accuses TM3 of is a crime, pure and simple. She needs to tell the police.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember something in the past about that incident. Was she posting as huckleberry, on tik tok? This has been around for at least a couple of months.

I really don’t think it will be long before we hear of “Big T” getting D-eed. Sort of got a rhyme to it that. He will have to fall on the sword sooner or latter.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I fail to understand if what she is accusing him of is true , why hasn`t she made a formal complaint to the police, or authorities ?

Or has she ?

And if what she is publicly accusing him of is false ,she is opening herself up to being sued by him / and or WatchTower ?

And she doesn`t come across as being a silly / stupid woman just looking / seeking attention !

I guess we will just have to keep watching this space for further developments.

She may very well be a brave woman to do so , so publicly.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One thing is for certain...as publishers...I'm sure that WT isn't getting $10.75/month from Salena Vertolomo, her sisters nor her mother.

BTW...also with certainly...when WT officials talk about their 8.5 million members, they're including disgruntled publishers like Salena & her family in their numbers.

🤣🤣🤣

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

LHG - I would vote you up 1000 if I could. Its time to call all apologists out! WTC has done and IS DOING a great deal of real, measureable harm to people and still some have the audacity to apologize and minimize it all.

LET WTC APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!! All you apologists look heartless and dishonest when you do do it for them.

On another note, could you do some apologizing for me on a couple of matters. I can send pictures of the mailbox and tracks through the yard…..

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So what's been going on in WT Land since January 2023?

1) Pennsylvania Attorney General Statewide Investigation of Jehovah’s Witness Elders' child sex abuse cases.

2) Anthony Morris III sudden removal
    as GB member & ousted from Warwick Compound just after Pennsylvania Attorney General launches its JW Elder
    Statewide CSA investigation.

3) WTBTS negotiates with Anthony Morris
    for his silence & provides him free
    lifetime housing in Lumberton N.C.,
    faraway from N.Y. Headquarters
    Compound.

4) WTBTS hires Catholic CSA law firm to
    defend Elders in Pennsylvania CSA Statewide investigation.

5) WTBTS willing to pay roughly $475 hourly rate plus traveling expenses to Catholic CSA law firm to defend Pennsylvania JW Elders.

6) Fourteen JWs arrested + one alleged perpetrator commits suicide related to Pennsylvania JW Statewide Investigation.

7) WT worldwide demand for higher and
    now new monthly per publisher fee from every congregation.

8) A Pennsylvania woman visits Anthony Morris' new congregation in Lumberton N.C. and declares/alleges to an elder there that Anthony Morris was involved in some sort of CSA wrongdoing involving herself, her sisters & family.

9) WTBTS stresses to rank & file of need to 'Exercise Patience' at this year's (2023)
    Regional Conventions as these
    negative & embarrassing events unfold.

10) Numerous GB Tony Morris WT videos deleted and/or altered to
    remove GB Tony Morris' appearance on them.

It's worthwhile to note that this is only August 2023 with 4 months to go in the year and that none of the above WT related embarrassing & negative developments appear on WT's news website.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit