Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King

by stichione 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• stichione
    stichione

Yooohooo!

Glad tidings to all! Rejoice!

The LOTR-Return of the King is coming out everywhere on December 17th!

How many of you will watch the first two movies one after the other on the same day before going to see this last instalment?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I've have both on DVD. I've seen the first one a million times and have it memorized. The second I will watch before I see the third one. I'm so excited!!!!! I love LOTR.

• Sassy
    Sassy

My bf is going with his buddies in NY to see all three movies at a theater in a row. (they already purchased tickets) Then he'll come back and go with me.. UNLESS that is, my friend, who gets the hook up often for preview tickets days before an opening for me.. then we'll see the new release BEFORE anyone else.. (keeping fingers crossed.. tee hee.. now that I am not a JW any more I can do that!)

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

haha, knowing me i probably will, I love those movies! They are all great... Same with my mom too she's more excited then me for that movie to come out!!!! lol GO SHERA!!!

C.C

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I know I am. We are going to watch the first two, and then my oldest two boys and I are going to the midnight showing. I just cannot wait!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

This movie is by far the most awesome I have seen this year!!! We went last night to the midnight showing!! Wow!! Excellent. we have got to go again!!!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Not me. But I do have tickets to see it at the Premeir on Friday evening 11:15pm. Me and my Obs are going to see it, we are both looking forward to it!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am going to go see it this afternoon--I can't wait!!

I didn't watch them both back to back, but I did pop in the second one on Sunday night just to get me all hyper...which it did.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

We went today to a daytime showing on the first day of release.

What can I say except , Wow! .... we have seen the others only on dvd at home - this was just awsome, especially for someone like me who did not know the story line of Tolkein's book

My favourite charecter is still Gollum, my precious...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Going next Saturday, with two girlfriends... We are taking the trip to Antwerp, which has the biggest cinema in Europe Can't wait .....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit