How delusional is Tony Morris actually?

by Festus 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Festus
    Festus

Anthony Morris III was representing GB in International Convention in Helsinki, Finland

In his final talk he mentioned that at the fight of Armageddon Jesus will fight together with the 144 000. He then reminds the audience that one angel destroyed 185000 Assyrians. So what are "144 000 immortal creatures together with Jesus going to do". This is creepy.

Does he think that he will be a divine executioner?

Tony the Terminator..

Here is a link. It starts from 9,20 min. Finnish is used to interpret his talk to audience.

http://johanneksenpoika.fi/a_ja_v_arkisto/2016_konventti_su_ilta_20.mp3

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been fear mongering for over a century, that's not delusional rather its quite intentional toward keeping believers subservient and obedient.

How to sustain that control and power ? you induce provocative fear into people's minds and hey it also works to attract attention to literature you happen to publish and want to proliferate.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Hitler also was good at convincing speeches.

Not delusional. Psychopathic would be a better description.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I actually believe the JW's are looking forward to the birds pecking out the deads eyes. I really think they get off on this stuff. Who does that?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ironically what the WTS professes as the truth isn't the truth at all for they never mention that the book of Revelation in the bible is fictional mythology made by ancients who were intentionally trying cultivate power and relevance to their god of worship. (YHWH)

Isn't that a loving empathetic and nice thing to teach children, this kind of gruesome thoughts of violence ?

• steve2
    steve2

The Watchtower Corporation has been fear mongering for over a century, that's not delusional rather its quite intentional toward keeping believers subservient and obedient.

And some, given the Watchtower Society became an incorporated body in 1876. Make that 140 years to be precise.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Given the change recently that now the anointed, will in effect, be raptured up to heaven during the GT then AM must believe that he will be one of the angels at JC's side wiping out human kind.

He actually believes that...the arrogance from GB 2.0 is very strong...when you add the above to what G.Jackson said in the Aussie Charity Commission investigation where he said he hoped to ask Jesus a question very soon.

As Don Cameron wrote in his book, they are indeed Captives to a Concept.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

There won't be much for those 144,00 to do. After all with the world population counter just a minute ago saying that the earth's population was 7,444,967,225 and counting that means each of those 144,000 will only get to kill about 51,644 people after the JW's are saved. They are getting short-changed and I am sure ToMo the Destroyer will be really pissed that he doesn't get to kill more than that. Maybe he will only target men with tight pants?

• freddo
    freddo

I know it's all bunkum but where is the scriptural support that the 144,000 do any fighting? Angels yes, but 144,000 specifically? Are the 144,000 viewed in dubland as angels now? And if so will it only be the 144,000? What about all the other "myriads" of angels.

I just hope they don't wear tight pants.

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks for that post Freddo. My thoughts exactly. The role of the 144,000 is to be kings and priests like Melchizedek. The role of avenger and messenger is in the angel category.

So why doesnt Tony know his Bible as well as we do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit