New User Hi Everyone

by jonnydangerous 28 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

(but I really want to get my hands on those old "Thy Kingdom Come" books, I've read quotes from them about prophecies set for times in the 1800's and how J.F. Rutherford and company were pulling the dates from Egyptian numerology readings... but yea.. I really just wanna get those old manuscripts)

Hey If you want to send me your ADDRESS iI WILL SEND YOU FREE!!!! "The Finished Mystery" PRINTED BY THE WT IN 1917----A HELPING HAND FOR BIBLE STUDENTS>>>>>????

• Blue Moon
    Blue Moon

heya johny.. welcome to you too my friend.. hope it's a good start for you and i. wish you and everyone else all the best.

God Bless All

*~CK~*

• micheal
    micheal

Welcome Johny, hope you learn alot. I know I did.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome Jonny: Don't listen to anything I say I'll just corrupt you! Maverick

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Ah, I can hear the speaker now:

"Brothers and Sisters, The Cow Palace is located in a High Crime Neighborhood . Please do not leave any valuables in your cars......?

And I remember walking to the bathroom (very slowly!) and looking at the pictures on the walls of the various events that had taken place there and wishing I were there for a Rodeo instead of an assembly?

Welcome!

-LisaBOBeesa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Welcome Jonny!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Jonny, welcome!

You'll find a wealth of information here. I seriously doubt that someone could read and seriously consider the information on this board and remain a Witness. You're moving in the right direction! As my cousin told me not too long ago, welcome to life!

SNG

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

Hey, Jonny!! Welcome!!! My husband and I left "officially" this year . You won't lack for information here either directly or by way of links to some shocking behind the scenes activities and also simply their own publications' BS. And believe me, there is plenty of it once you start examining it closely, and checking it against actual events as documented secularly. Do lots of research, question EVERYTHING you have ever thought to be true about them and their teachings, read Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz and go to the Silent Lambs website, then you'll have an idea as to why so many people are SOOO disgusted with this organization and have landed here among friends. Use this board either silently or actively for any questions and support. Again, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit