Would you like to make a donation?

by pixel 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I agree...the donate button will become larger and more and located in a more noticeable location. The WT is so predictable.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's all donate $0.01!! The WTBTS monitors this site, so they'll fix that REAL fast!!

DD

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    Do they take PayPal too? This must have the elderly ones shaking their heads.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    It first appeared on the front page of JW.ORG on October 27, 2015. Sometime after 15:52:48 and Before 20:10:22.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They claim they don't pass a plate. Well hypocritically they do in a way by imposing on people by subtly asking for a donation.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ok, I gotta "adjust my thinking" about my whole JW motto thing.

It goes something like this now:

"The beatings will continue until morale improves. Also, give us your money! All of it! We are God's Mouthpiece, do you hear us? We need money, ALL of it! Take Sophie's ice cream money, take Caleb's toy money, and shove it into the contribution box, NOW! All of it! Obey us, or DIE! And as always, Agape from our loving Shepherds, The Governing Body."

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Oh good if they are so short of monet i shall have to keep taking all the teaching books and trashing them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit