JW elders stumped by Watchtower Publications

by Roger Kirkpatrick 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin

And Roger Kirkpatrick rides off on his white stallion!

I want the sequel.

• waton
    waton

wt elders do not want to admit they do not study and retain subtle and obvious wt procedural changes.

Of course wt elders will cut short discussions of details like that, because a) it exposes their own inaptitude, and b) wt's vacillating variance on virtually all vectors, verite's

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

In other words, the back and forth theology creates cognitive dissonance, so they get rid of that mental stress by directing you to jw.org, assuming (hoping) you'll find the answers there, which means they can forget about your question.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I'm beginning to realize that many present day elders have just one active brain cell between them and just take turns in looking after it. Where are their thinking faculties?..." Make sure of all things..."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Roger Kirkpatrick - "JW elders stumped by Watchtower publications..."

Considering the publications' 3rd-grade quality these days, what's that say about JW elders' comprehensive abilities? :smirk:

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

While I was in, if someone referred to a watchtower publication, it immediately screamed APOSTATE. And I would shut them up in anyway I could. I doubt this actually happened. Especially two elders.

This is why arguments brought up must be much more simple and subtle than confrontations like these. Otherwise, in defence mode, JWs will come back with arguments that don't make sense and will throw the conversation in endless circles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit