What Jesus' Return Would Mean for JWs, According to the Bible

by Afterburn 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Jesus said to obey everything that he commanded, not just a few things that people thought were more important than other things.

MATT 28- 16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age

Is there an organization that does ALL that Jesus commanded? I know for a fact that it isn't the WTS

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Here's another blatant counsel from Jesus the org. Ignored. Jesus said it does not belong to you to know the time and season let alone the day and hour, yet the wt has presumptuously told their followers time after time they have it all figured out!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

We know God by knowing Jesus.

Todd White - Salt & Light for this Earth

https://youtu.be/w9SQtun_Mo8
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

One of the best OP I've ever read on this forum and I've read thousands.

Bravo Afterburn. BRAVO!!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I remember a columnist, Cal Thomas, once wrote that if Jesus returned today, Christians would crucify him all again.

I don't really share his viewpoints, but this one I did.

• Afterburn
    Afterburn

Wow, Tenacious, thank you!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I will say JWs do visit people in prison. But only if they have a bible study, most of the time.

You do get kind ones who will visit even though there’s not much chance of a conversion, but they are going against Watchtower directions when they do this, mind you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Great opening post

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Had to bump this one.

Just a phenomenal post.

• zeb
    zeb

Wow!

Share this

Google+