What would you say to the HH if you could?

by purrpurr 17 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Ok so there's no other jws in earshot and your on the ministry, the HH comes to the door, what would you say to them about jws if you could?

Would you explain why your there when you don't want to be?

Would you warn them about it being a cult?

Would you tell them to look at free minds etc?

What would you say?

• Landy
    Landy
    Would you explain why your there when you don't want to be?

I would have to try to explain that to myself first. That would be the hardest conversation.

• zeb
    zeb

Look up the Australian Royal Commission in to Child Abuse section 29 and watch the elders blunderings and evasions and observe the wt lawyers doing all they can to keep the gb member away from the hearing. and then his responses.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I would not talk to any potential blabbermouths.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If I found myself going through the motions of "recruiting" and was working the doors alone, I wouldn't even ring the bell. "Nobody answered at all my doors." Should someone open the door on me, I would not tell a stranger that I am in a cult. I would simply say "We are leaving this religious material, would you like a copy?" The end.

If anyone takes it, I would not write them down as a future "return visit." I would simply write a couple of return visits on my time slip every month even though I never made any of them.

• Sorry
    Sorry

It's a trick I've been doing for quite a while, pretend to ring the doorbell and act like the person wasn't home (ironically enough I got the idea from a WT that said not to do that lol). Usually I get no answer, but on the off chance the person sees me and answers the door, I just do the usual presentation. Lately, I've been think about making business cards with jwfacts.com on it and giving it to householders. I want to use my time in FC to spread awareness so it won't be a complete waste.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Simply do not do field service.....make up some hours if necessary.

• blondie
    blondie
    When I knew I could no longer lie at the door, I just turned in fake time. I figured all the time I was spending researching WT lies counted.
  • baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki801ccg9Yo

The sister,s response in this movie is classic, because you know almost all JW,s feel that way , when someone slams the door in their face. Hilarious.

• schnell
    schnell

I love Aunt Esther...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit