Crazy ass cart witnessing!

by Crazyguy 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I know I know we have all read about it but my mom goes out in service to this crazy cart witnessing crap. So they go sit by the cart for a half hour then they get back into the car to warm up and the next two sisters take over for a half hours etc. But then there is at least one brother siting in his car to watch and over see the sisters so he can be like their security.

Its just so unbelievably crazy. 5 people at least counting time babysitting a metal object with wheels and some books on it that no one approaches or even cares about. It’s truly amazing how crazy this concept is and thinking your going to get brownie points from god for sitting next to a piece of metal. Do you think god will give me brownie points for starring at a wall, or how about watching paint dry?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I observed a rare situation. 2 charts 25 meter from each other at a station aquarel. At a given moment one chart was ready to leave. The jw's left without greating the other jw chart team.

Never seen such a behavior.

G.

• waton
    waton

In some neighbourhoods it is illegal to idle your car . Do not some vehicles even shut the engine off at a red light.? Of course carts are not necessarily in a red light district. VW beetles used to have a gasoline burning space heater near the front spare tire to keep the jws warm in the winter. vws for jws.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Some of these subway stations in NYC are a JWs dream when it comes to getting their time in.

Some stations have three cart setups right across from each other, not two but three !!

Some stations even have tables set up and then about 20 or so feet away is cart, totally unbelievable.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So the women are the slaves snd the man ( staying warm) gets to be the slave overseer.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's all about "counting your time" vs "making your time count".

Image result for the end is near

• tiki
    tiki

It is amazing people will stoop to this mindless display of stupidity to have some numbers to write on a scrap of paper at the end of a month...

• Angharad
    Angharad

In Calgary they often don't even have a cart, they just stand in the +15 walkway holding a JW.Org sign, nothing else at all and they don't try to engage anyone that I've seen

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

A few years back, on a visit to NYC, I stayed in Brooklyn and as entered the subway station and walked down a long corridor leading to the platforms, I came across a group cart witnessing. I hadnt been active for some time, but was familiar with the practice, though I'd never actually seen it before. I thought "oh some friendly witnesses". I approached the gentleman who was sitting there and said hello, and spoke with him for a few moments. He seemed less than enthusiastic to converse with me, though. The woman near him seemed more pleasant and happy to be there. After walking away, I observed them and another group for a few minutes and they didn't seem particularly enthusiastic about what they were doing. They approached no one. Just sat there like mannequins in a window display, as the commuters passed by. In hindsight, I think the man I spoke with was surprised, almost shocked, by my approaching him. It was undoubtedly an odd situation, not the preaching work I was raised up in.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

heres a couple--hiding behind their carts in a shop doorway. since i took that photo--their kingdumb hall has been sold--half a million ££ and is now a veterinary practice.

the dubs now have to share a hall in another town with 2 other congs. this hall was a former church. i bet jehovah is really sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit