When You Die Would You Haunt The Governing Body? If It were Possible?

by Brokeback Watchtower 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    You can be easily sucked into the womb of a pregnant jw and we will see you here again in this forum in about 20 years time...

I don't think you can get sucked back in against your will, they say you have to choose when your ready and start looking for a womb to climb into, they even say there are guides that kind point out the way, but you don't have to follow their advice, its just better if you do. So I think with some good advice from my guides I might stop torturing the Governing Body and concentrate on start doing some good for people and maybe find a real good A I to come back as that might be more benevolent form of existence or maybe get down loaded to a more grandeous programed universe where Yin and Yang are in almost perfect balance.

• sinboi
    sinboi
    they say you have to choose when your ready and start looking for a womb to climb into

hey, where did you read that from? We can choose our parents???????

I thought reincarnation is based on past karma????

Now why do I choose to climb into the womb of a jw 17 years ago?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

When You Die Would You Haunt The Governing Body? - nah, probably not.

I'd most likely be too busy haunting Rihanna's underwear.

I'm such a child XD

• Simon
    Simon

So you waste your life on them ... then waste your afterlife on them too?!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So you waste your life on them ... then waste your afterlife on them too?! - XD

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

When I die I will not go towards the light and the tunnel straight into Earth's reincarnational system which the Anunnaki seem to have hijacked. I will simply turn around and see the whole universe, and then think 'Home'. And be there in an instant.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

it seems to fit in nicely with the idea that we live in a computer simulation.

Well so much for logical conclusions drawn out of physical evidence.

The only thing that's coming back to haunt and disrupt the GB members of the WTS is the organization's lies, deception and corruption, exposed by facts, truth, honesty and reality.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Luke 11: 24-26

24"When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' 25When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first."

Maybe when I reach the afterlife and I find some friends/XJWs who lost children over the GB blood polices to go over and possess the Governing Body perhaps after a few exorcisms their final condition will be a fulfillment of the words of Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms2Tu-4AHL8

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    ...suppose this whole universe is just a computer simulation and those that die or are without a material body in the simulation can access the computer code that is running the simulation and make some edits...

“What is this? I must be dead. But, but I am still alive. I can see it all now. I understand. I can change things. I can make things better. All I have to do is edit this code here...”

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit