When You Die Would You Haunt The Governing Body? If It were Possible?

by Brokeback Watchtower 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

Are you kidding? If I become a ghost when I die... there is no way I am spending a single nanosecond of my second life on any JW and especially not on the Governing Body. What a waste of a second life!

Which is precisely why we all spend so much time here on this forum! - jp-

jp, I spend my time here... not to focus on them but to be part of a community that gets me and whom I can relate to. I spend so much time here for people like you... and everyone else here who is worth a bazillion of the GB.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    If I become a ghost when I die... there is no way I am spending a single nanosecond of my second life on any JW and especially not on the Governing Body

I think after a little haunting of Warwick's most important residence(GB). I would soon be very tired and bored, and would be out and about getting to learn the ropes of this being dead thing and try all kinds of different neat stuff you can do. I hope they have some sort of internet for ghosts that would be cool.

I've never been much of a mind fucker in this present life and I would get really bored soon so I would have to force myself to stay their and keep causing mischief after I put the GB through the paces.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I might see if there was a heaven or hell, then see if I could do anything about making sure the GB all got a special single cell together. I would sign a petition or something.

I might see if I could get them all into this cell.

72 virgins

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

If I’m a ghost I’m not wasting any more time on those nitwits!

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    If I’m a ghost I’m not wasting any more time on those nitwits!

I know what you mean, got ideas as alternatives? I think what are the alternatives if you really are a poltergeist?,: haunting, pinching, tripping, making noise, throw a few things. Maybe meet up with some others like yourself and join forces perhaps taking turns haunting the Governing Body till they go absolutely bat shit crazy. I think I would like to do some traveling sneak on a jet travel around the world make new friends tell them about the Watchtower Governing gig a few of us spooks got going and invite them to do a little haunting of these guys because they deserve it because they are such self centered cruel mind control cult leaders that have a huge Karmic debt they need to pay off. Throw the fear of the devil into these Faithful and Discreet Slave imposters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist

In folklore and parapsychology, a 'poltergeist' (German for "noisy ghost" or "noisy spirit") is a type of ghost or spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises and objects being moved or destroyed. They are purportedly capable of pinching, biting, hitting, and tripping people. Most accounts of poltergeists describe the movement or levitation of objects such as furniture and cutlery, or noises such as knocking on doors.
    They have traditionally been described as troublesome spirits who haunt a particular person instead of a specific location. Such alleged poltergeist manifestations have been reported in many cultures and countries including the United States, India‚ Japan, Brazil, Australia, and most European nations. Early accounts date back to the 1st century.

hhh

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I could possibly get enough spooks together to take turns possessing all the Governing Body members and their helpers, that monthly regular visits to bonafide exorcist are normal for this delusional lot.

• sinboi
    sinboi

Brokeback, I would advise that if you become a ghost while awaiting reincarnation, you better stay away from jws as far as possible. You can be easily sucked into the womb of a pregnant jw and we will see you here again in this forum in about 20 years time...

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Do you really believe you will have all this freedom in the realm of souls waiting for reincarnation? What if Rutherford's ghost is protecting this cult?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit