When You Die Would You Haunt The Governing Body? If It were Possible?

by Brokeback Watchtower 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I've been reading a lot about reincarnation these days and I'm beginning to think that it quite possibly might be true, it seems to fit in nicely with the idea that we live in a computer simulation.

Anyway according to the Tibetan Book Of The Dead when we die we seem to hang around on the earth waiting for rebirth. At which time we could be ghosts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardo_Thodol

If such is true I plan to take full advantage of the situation and haunt these self righteous pricks to their grave. Make them trip down stairs, keep them awake all night and what not.

Anybody got any plans alone this line is it really is true?

• jp1692
    jp1692

What a waste of a good haunting!

But on second thought, ... maybe I’d show up just long enough to scare the crap out of a few of them ... just for laughs you know!

Especially that arrogant prick, Anthony Morris, the Turd. Wouldn’t it be nice to play a little “ghost of Christmas Past” on him?

CUE SPOOKY MUSIC:

”Anthony, ... Anthony ... I’ve seen the way you lust after those sweet, young Bethelites in their tight, tight pants!

"I've noticed how you gaze longingly at their brightly colored socks.

“You have made Jehovah very, very sad Anthony. Do you want Jehovah to be sad? We don’t want to make Jehovah sad with us, now do we Anthony? So what do you think you should do, Anthony?

"What should you do?

”Go. Now. Run to the elders and confess your sins and maybe, just maybe 'seasons of refreshing may come from the person of Jehovah' ... AFTER YOU’VE BEEN DISFELLOWSHIPPED, KICKED OUT OF THE ORG AND HUMILIATED LIKE THE FUCKING HYPOCRITE YOU ARE YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT!”

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    When You Die Would You Haunt The Governing Body? If It were Possible?

Isn't the idea of becoming ex-JWs freeing yourself from them, now, alive, wanting nothing to do with them, you know, getting a life instead of continuing wanting to know everything about them?

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Scratch: Isn't the idea of becoming ex-JWs freeing yourself from them, now, alive, wanting nothing to do with them, you know, getting a life instead of continuing wanting to know everything about them?

Exactly!

Which is precisely why we all spend so much time here on this forum!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Anthony, Anthony ... I’ve seen the way you lust after those young Bethelites in their tight pants!
    “You have made Jehovah very, very sad Anthony. Do you want Jehovah to be sad? We don’t want to make Jehovah sad, now do we Anthony? So what do you think you should do, Anthony?

My thoughts exactly I would fuck big time with AM#3. I would follow him around repeatedly telling him until he cracked up: "that Jehovah is very angry with him and to stop with this Faithful and Discreet Slave bull shit, that it was just a parable and not a prophecy before I make him spend an eternity in hell"., Then maybe a few pushed down the stairs to show him I mean business.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    BBW: I would fuck big time with AM#3. I would tell him that Jehovah is very angry with him

You probably noticed that I lifted some of that dialogue straight from the Sparlock video using the ultra-manipulative words Caleb's whack-job mommy used on him.

Sparlock video

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey I figure put this out on the internet in case it really is true that we can haunt people and houses after we die, perhaps someone reading it may die shortly and I put the idea in their heads to stick around for a while and haunt the GB in a sort of reverse karma thing for all the pain and suffering they were put thought by these clowns in faithful and discreet clothing.

I'm sure that if it were true that their new compounds in Warwick should be crawling in vengeful spooks.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Alright think of this scenario suppose this whole universe is just a computer simulation and those that die or are without a material body in the simulation can access the computer code that is running the simulation and make some edits and fuck up the Governing Body big time and see to their swift and utter end and have them do a flaming exit to the world of information. I'm talk head on collision with the information age blowing them to simtherines in a very short time to insignificance beyond recall.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I admit the GB fucked with me and disfellowshipped me for speaking against the Organization which cost me the loss of many family members, so I might make the candidate for being a tormenting karma type of mystical type of justice spook that would hang around and try to balance the scales of justice, it might cost me in Karma but hey why not do as much damage as I can to these total delusional unloving bastards as I can and thus fulfill some tit for tat karma.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'd be planting thoughts of suspicion into the minds of every GB member one against the other and make them make every blunder possible with as little collateral damage as possible. A karmic spook or demon as they would say could really do a lot of damage to these guys throwing them from blunder to blunder and exterminate them.

I guess in a simulated universe that would be considered a minor tweaking of the software for a guy to get into the head of another and fuck the shit out of his own ego based insecurities to lead him down the royal path of oblivion once you know his mind and complexes.

Hey this seems like it is already happening could this be a matter of being outside time and spooks are already spooking these guys and making them act so goofy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit