Covid virus transmission NOT tested in Pfizer trials

by BoogerMan 18 Replies latest social current

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I swear I lose five IQ points every time I post here.

Then I would politely suggest you QUIT posting here, so as to maintain what intelligence you still have remaining.

• Simon
    Simon

All the "follow the science" was really "believe the propaganda", because how could there be any science if they didn't test for it and there was therefore no data to base the policies on?

All lies, and those responsible for untold deaths should be harassed anytime they step foot outside. Seriously, make them afraid to sit in a restaurant. If they are not going to be prosecuted for their crimes, society should impose its own sanctions on them.

Many of these people got insanely wealthy from the lockdowns, while others suffered untold misery and were denied the chance to say goodbye to loved ones.

The data is clear now that the places that locked down and vaccinated the most had the highest excess deaths.

• Riley
    Riley

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

Page 48 paragraph 2

Both Pfizer and FDA reported prior to emergency FDA approval that the main premise of the vaccine approval was to prevent death and serve disease. It was clearly stated little was know about transmission or even how long protection lasted.

This entire story is some news media outlet not understanding the limitations of phrase three trials , mixed with bullshit and half truths.

After my JW upbringing and all the scripture twisting nonsense I had to put with, I have no patience for this hack journalism.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    This charming Man My six year ended up in the hospital with covid and there was a lot of other children in there with him. Please shut the fuck about how harmless pediatric cases are. You don't work in the hospital, you don't conduct clinic trials, like shut the fuck up.

Actually I was an Intensive care nurse for twenty years. I don't work in ITU now but I'm in touch with many nurses and I have friends with 'vulnerable' kids, too. I also worked in pediatric ICU at St. Mary's, London and Kings College and a school for kids with Special Needs. Even kids with epilepsy contracted it and were fine, though the few cases in the UK admitted to ITU were kids with epilepsy or had rare genetic conditions.

I'm not doubting your sincerity, but the vast, vast majority of kids barely know they have it. Certainly the hundreds of kids I know, including mine, were fine. I would say most of those kids in hospital with your son, were there for other conditions and also happened to test positive to COVID.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Simon said,''The data is clear now that the places that locked down and vaccinated the most had the highest excess deaths.''

I didn't know that. I did find the following data which doesn't seem to agree with that conclusion.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/new-study-shows-fewer-people-die-from-covid-19-in-better-vaccinated-communities/

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj-2021-069317

''Conclusions Higher vaccination coverage was associated with lower rates of population level covid-19 mortality and incidence in the US.''

• hybridous
    hybridous
    After my JW upbringing and all the scripture twisting nonsense I had to put with, I have no patience for this hack journalism.

Some folks who have the same upbringing, have learned to use such to their benefit, like: detecting when the mob around them is tripping on BS narratives doing their best to dodge scrutiny.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Some folks who have the same upbringing, have learned to use such to their benefit, like: detecting when the mob around them is tripping on BS narratives doing their best to dodge scrutiny.”

Well said, and 💯% accurate. I have married into a family made up of Ex-Pentecostals. I can tell you they all have baggage from that cult. One manifestation of that trauma is that about 50% of them, despite claiming to be more free-thinking, fell for all the propaganda concerning Covid.

I think part of it is just where they are in their personal journey. They are very ego driven right now after escaping the religion and hate all things involving religious motivations. So when they perceive advice from the “Right” as religious/conspiracy theory, a very clever way to paint with a broad brush, their brains turn off.

Science is now the infallible institution in which to put their faith. Also, the amount of research necessary to actually make heads or tails of information coming from multiple sources and remembering who contradicts what they just said a week ago, a mont ago, a year ago, ect is very mentally exhausting at times. Even so, if you used those skills to deconstruct a religion then you can do the same with the Media/Big Pharma, ect.

For those of you who automatically believe “The Science”, Boston University has created a new, deadlier strain of Covid by combining Omicron and the Wu-Han strain. How nice! It’s more deadly as it kills 80% of the mice infected and it spreads like Omicron…

Through this latest experimentation a lie about Omicron becomes very clear. Remember the Media forecasting doom and Fauci and the powers that be, along with Big Pharma, pushing booster due to the Omicron Variant? As it turns out, time and again the lab mice just wouldn’t die with Omicron exposure. They got the sniffles and got over it.. So where exactly was the danger from Omicron?

Again, you’ve been lied to. You’re being lied to over and over by Institutions who don’t give a shit about you. You can start being objective or you can just blindly join the Science cult.

DD

• BoogerMan
  • NotNew
    NotNew

Let me just throw this out there...Because their criminals...And need to be put down?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit