Covid virus transmission NOT tested in Pfizer trials

by BoogerMan 18 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Why isn't the world's media covering this revelation?

If I'd lost a job, business, or reputation for refusing to "get jabbed and save other people's lives," I think I'd be demanding to know what "science" enforced some of the draconian laws & punishments on those who declined the "offer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VbI8gOnUM

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

IMO, the whole thing was a scam to enrich big pharma...I personally think the vax were in the works and the illness was created and exploited so as to demand vaccination with this debilitating-deadly substance....for those who want to argue that point...hide and watch-the experiment isn't over. ( so stiffle your rude comments,please!)

• Riley
    Riley

When the Pfizer conducted there phase 3 trials , all that was measured was the amount of people in the control group who contracted a covid infection and the amount of people in the placebo group who contracted covid. As well as the amount of adverse reactions. This is something called " vaccine efficacy ".

The hypothesis was since very few people in the control group contracted covid , the viral loads in their mouths and throats would be low enough to not transmit the virus. Unfortunately the covid virus mutates faster than expected and it more contiguous than expected.

No drug company can purposely try and infect a human with a pathogen to test for transmissibility and vaccine effectiveness. That is some angel of death Nazi death camp stuff. Transmissibility rates are something that comes later with real world data. We are going to be learning about this virus for decades. It is called " Science ".

I swear I lose five IQ points every time I post here.

Dr. John Campbell is a snake pandering for youtube hits. His platforms earns him like 6000 a month. You don't get those hits with real science. You have to try and provide a more sensational. Grifters

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    . John Campbell is a snake pandering for youtube hits. His platforms earns him like 6000 a month. You don't get those hits with real science. You have to try and provide a more sensational. Grifters

Oh come off it, what the hell does "move at the speed of science" bloody mean? Nothing!! He's correct, they lied.

No drug company can purposely try and infect a human with a pathogen to test for transmissibility and vaccine effectiveness.

No one is suggesting that Riley. The issue is that whilst we understand it takes time for reliable data to come in, people were loosing their jobs & having restrictions placed on their movements based on a false premise - that of 'one should take the vaccine to protect others'. Not to mention the industry & media's deceit around suppressing information on the effectiveness of natural immunity as opposed to the vaccine.

To me the most egregious thing is that we completely reversed medical ethics by giving a vaccine that could potentially harm young Children, when there is zero benefit to them individually and as a cohort, since COVID barely makes kids sick.

You cannot say the pharmaceutical industry and government orgs are not without form when it comes to issues of trust. One example is the scandal around Vioxx deaths that could have been prevented by the FDA. "The race to approve new drugs without proper safety testing is affecting the public's health" states medical journal PLoS Medicine "ties between drug regulators and industry is affecting new drug approval"

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Grifters

Dr Campbell provides his medical teaching books and videos free of charge to student nurses around the world...particularly in third world countries. He has no adverts on his channel and donates a lot of money to third world medical charities. He also personally gave vaccines as a volunteer.

He's a Christian actually and an extremely principled man.

• Riley
    Riley

If people thought getting vaccinated was about protecting other people and it turns out it was more about protecting themselves, it all becomes a moot point. Who cares what the premise was if in the end it saved people from entering the healthcare system.

My six year ended up in the hospital with covid and there was a lot of other children in there with him. Please shut the fuck about how harmless pediatric cases are. You don't work in the hospital, you don't conduct clinic trials, like shut the fuck up.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Look everyone, it’s Riley!! Believe what Riley says. The reason no thorough studies were done concerning the jab and lowering transmission is because they had to move at the “Speed of Science.” If you’re too obtuse to unpack that then I suggest reading “Introduction To Logic” for starters.

No objective person has ever said Pediatric cases of Covid are harmless, but nice attempt to muddy the waters…🙄

Riley…the new condescending douche that has chosen to grace this site with their presence. Judging by Riley’s comments it won’t be long before He/She are removed from this site and slink away… only to return under another account..

DD

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Riley 6 hours ago
    <Snip>

I swear I lose five IQ points every time I post here. That is easy fixed!

Dr. John Campbell is a snake pandering for youtube hits. His platforms earns him like 6000 a month. You don't get those hits with real science. You have to try and provide a more sensational. Grifters

I have followed John since probably his first video on this topic and consider him to be one of the most reliable sources for unbiased information. It seems that you may have had only a casual look Riley. Can you recommend a better source?? CDC, FDA maybe?? - Oh, no, that's right they also receive funding from Big Pharma.

RB.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Lol, $6000 a month (if true) is pocket change for someone with his experience. My boss makes $380,000 a year as a researcher and he’s not even ‘that high’ up the totem pole. Tenured professors with 30-40 years of experience in their field don’t sneeze for less than 500k. People with lots of papers, more than 2-3 RO1 grants, chairs, deans, provost etc make a multiple of that.

Yea, I do real human science research stuff, these people are extremely rich. So you’re saying a professor ‘needs’ the paltry $25k/y after taxes from a YouTube channel is preposterous.

”Real” YouTube channels have 20+ staff, you don’t pay those from $6k/month either.

If you had to bring a child to the ER for COVID, you are one of the ~200 in the entire US that had to do it that month. I don’t believe you when you say there was an ER full of kids, because I work in a hospital, we opened 14 extra ER, between Pediatric and Adult across half the state at the expense of over a billion dollars/year which were never used more than 10 adults or 1 child at a time. And the kicker is now the Biden admin doesn’t want to honor the government’s promises to pay us back for those expenses.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ RILEY: You - and many others - contend that the alleged vaccines saved lives.

Putting aside that massive assertion/propaganda, is there a shred of scientific/medical proof that it was the jabs and not people's immune systems which saved them?

Worldwide, countless millions of people who ate chocolate were spared from Covid sickness/death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit