New and improved?

by tenyearsafter 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife
    The Borg has changed mainly via GB2.0 more so to get more CONTROL in order to get more $$$$$. Their SUBLIMINAL INFLUENCE over the R&F (SPIMIs, particularly) to encourage NIs, VZs plus exdubs to return is MIND-NUMBING; they want them to LOVE BOMB folks to death. All of this FAKENESS is a nefarious means to an end, anyways.
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

What’s - the R&F (SPIMIs, particularly) to encourage NIs, VZs ?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

truth_b_known: Answering at meetings is to be limited to re-reading directly from the source material

This is not true, I’m an elder and I know nothing of this. Congregations as far as I know just answer in their own words

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The .Org has changed, but not for the better. It is much more up with the times in its presentation. Video intrudes into every meeting and it seems more slick . The articles are shorter and have no real meat in them , it all seems written for the uneducated, I believe to make translation easy.

More loving? .... give over ! They may talk about love but don’t seem to know how to show it.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

" seems written for the uneducated" I have found this to be true now for years...It is insulting to most intelligence. What is it-written on a second grade level? Then the updates-the presenters speak like you were talking to 2 year olds. Just my take.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

enoughisenough

Think litterateur Is written for JW children. They know they not getting new members preaching outside. So they focus on jw children. It's a get them when they young deal.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    This is not true, I’m an elder and I know nothing of this. Congregations as far as I know just answer in their own words

MikeJW - Perhaps I am confusing it with the directive to keep all comments brief. This has to deal with the shortened times for the meetings.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

as to speaking in your own words...you just have to reword what you see...if you veer off topic,you would be roped back in. I just watched a video where a brother brought out a scripture that put what was written in bad light. The WT was wrong and the Scripture was correct...He got a visit letting him know he went against the slave and he couldn't reason with them that the Bible was more important to believe than the GB. He recorded it...it was disgusting. I don't know how elders can conduct that WT study knowing some of errors in it...I quit...I am not promoting lies that I KNOW to be lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit