by punkofnice 69 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bacon

anything that tastes good

I'm a celiac, life sucks food wise

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

My problem is all foods are great except brussel sprouts. The food I am most grateful for is the food of free thought. Still Totally ADD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I forgot to mention Pistachio ice cream followed by French Vanilla.

• waton
    waton

Many have lived on 1200 calories for some length of time, after that, most foods are heavenly, but mostly the soul foods of our home countries, I wonder why germans call their layer cakes "Torte", there isn't anything wrong with it. For me, the crust of German rye with camembert cheese.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

home made apple pie. --My own-- I could eat the whole pie if I didn't know better

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Jalapeno Cheese Blocks!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm getting hungry again.

I found that most people don't cook brussell sprouts correctly nor do they select them with any care. A friend of mine is a chef in one of the local foodie restaurants and secretly served me a dish with brussel sprouts in it. It was great and I was surprised by the secret ingredient.

Chocolate can be ruined too, I refuse to eat Hershey's wax-filled substitute.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Eye fillet steak ...

Oh, but hang on, we wont be eating meat in the "new world" now will we....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

"Oh, but hang on, we wont be eating meat in the "new world" now will we...."

I recall a relatively recent Paradise pic of a kid wearing Nikes fishing a pool with an eggbeater rod and reel, so I wouldn't be too sure about that one Stuckin

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'd love a plate of curry goat, rice and peas right now....or mutton would do the trick. The only snag with goat is the sharp bones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit