What food are you grateful for?

by punkofnice 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Steak - filet mignon.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Rice pudding with cinnamon sprinkled on top.

Picadillo y tostones (Ground beef Cuban style and fried plantains.).

Caldo Gallego (Garbanzo soup, Spaniard style).

Yucca con mojo (Cuban style Yucca with garlic sauce.).

Pastrami sandwich.

Beef liver.

Swiss cheese.

Baklava.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Pork belly, chicken katsu, French onion soup, chicken noodle soup, warm goat's cheese salad, mozzarella and tomatoes, chocolate, pumpkin pie, kaiserschmarrn, chicken schnitzel, Persian chicken kebab, strawberries, blue cheeses, mussels, whitebait, seabass, potatoes all ways, humus, pancakes with maple syrup.

• Chook
    Chook

Imagine a CO asking that question ,spiritual steak would be the unified response.

on a serious note the inch and half thick scotch fillet steak medium rare, it's interesting its the food humans weren't meant to eat. Second place is Italian food cooked by my beautiful Italian wife. I asked a person only last week what would be their last meal on death row if they had a choice, his response was pussy. He was serious , then I got thinking the GB lastest guideline book for elders on page 98 put eating pus... in same category as bestiality.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Warm apple crisp with a scoop of ice cream

http://www.themeaningofpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/apple-crisp-lead.jpg

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

avocado

Tomatoes, especially yellow heirloom, grown in the south

Chocolate, of course!

Garlic

Vadailia Onion

sweet basil

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Steak - filet mignon.

My Dr "prescribed" me to eat one once a week, I am good with that! With a bit of mushrooms sauteed in browned butter, onion, wine and Worcestershire sauce on top. OMG

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

No particular order:

Stout or porter beer, or anything along that line.

Gouda or similar cheese with a somewhat finer scotch.

Chocolate (with or without the scotch).

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    chocolate, some scotch single malt whiskies, English mustard, the oat breakfast cereal that I go to bed excited that it is only a few hours till I get another bowl full and chocolate and sugar
  • blondie
    blondie

The best is anything with 3 chocolate layers. I sent my husband out for a special German chocolate torte.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit