Too Funny Prank

by berrygerry 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• berrygerry
  • All for show
    All for show
    This was hilarious..thanks for sharing. Worth a few minutes to listen.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    That was epic! I have to say though, that if it were me, I would probably just insert my voice saying something to the effect of "look to your left, and look to your right. Someone in here is an apostate and is letting you know in this song." I figure that would make them all paranoid. Then again, since 9 out of 10 JW's can barely figure out how to turn on a computer in any congregation that I attended, it would really narrow the field as to who it was that infiltrated their system.
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

LMAO. My mom loved that song, always liked it when I chose that song as a public speaker. She would have freaked out at 1:08 mark.

I wonder just how dumb these people are leaving an unprotected opening in their system.

Snakes

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol
    He should have played Mr Jackson at the Australian Royal Commission, `That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.' Maybe?
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

demonzz!

Wicked lyrics!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh wow!

Such "brazen conduct"!

Surely this person is bound to be bird food at the big A?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Childish. Immature. Puerile. But I would have loved to have been there. Imagine that happening at a CA or RC...
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Hysterical!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit