Watchtower Museums

by eyeslice 15 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I doubt they'll include a display of Russell's pyramid measurements

I doubt they would play Judge Joe's polemical records, or show transcriptions of his words. Such things are best preserved behind glass in locked display cases, so nobody will be "misled by the Old Light."

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Yes, I'm pretty sure they won't have an 'old light' section.

Given the high-level of control exerted by the Watchtower, they have a centralized museum office that vets all the plans and content for the planned museums throughout the world. I doubt if anything dubious is going to skip through the net, like a section on 'Miracle Wheat's or Rutherford's mansion and cars.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Perhaps a section on how they made the Malawi male members go to prison and even to their deaths for not carrying a card, but at the same time in Mexico members were allowed to bribe officials to get a false card that stated that they had completed a military course.

They would be a museum worth visiting.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

How could they include Ru$$el$ pyramids in the museum? Or....a memorial for a the victims in Malawi vs Mexico.....or victims lost from no blood? Good points Sea Breeze.. Sorry for repeating what you said.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I just get annoyed and vent!!!😬

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Who wants to see a bunch of Watchtower 's and Awake 's with the same crap in them and have to pay to see it? Not me, and not normal people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit