Christmas pics!

by ChimChim 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Today me and my mom were cleaning, throwing things away that we didn't need because we have a tenancy to keep things that aren't necessary. Anyways we cleaned every nook, accept we didnt do the dishes and washed the counters. But we finished the living room, switched things around because there was absolutly NO room for the tree, but now there is

We have the tree up now, mom is putting the lights on it, and when she is done that we're going to put ornaments on it... I want to take a picture of the tree and i will post the picture of it, cuz imma make it extra pretty for everyone.

But I'm not sure how to post the pictures. I know how to get them in the files just not in here... so if anyone can help me I'll appretiate it bunches

or i can just get my mom to do it

C.C

• gumby
    gumby

Yeah,......you just wait till armageddon comes.

Gumby

• Simon
    Simon

Hi ChimChim, we got our tree up yesterday as well !

If you've uploaded the files then click on the paperclip icon on the toolbar and it will give you the thumbnails for them all. You can tick the ones you want to appear and click the "Attach" button at the bottom and they should be added to your post.

There are some instructions here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/59001/880743/post.ashx#880743

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

thats awsome thanx Thats me by ther tree and uhm me trying to be as pretty as the tree HAHAH... my hair is messy

C.C

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Theres one of just the tree, Sorry it couldnt be a lil closer, my cam doesnt go that far but when I take pics with a real camera I'll scan em and show ya all!

C.C

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

My cat felt left out of this...he started cryingBooHoo HAHA...

Thought I would make him happy and put his picture in here.

C.C

• patio34
    patio34

Sigh, we can't put up the Xmas tree this year because of some little JW grandkids that have just started visiting us and it'd confuse them (tough, imo!) but more than that, they'd tell their other grandparents who would see that I was df'd! Those dirty rats (the elders, not the grandkids!)!

Pat

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

That was lovely!

What a wonderful experience: putting up a tree, post-JW.

Awesome! Nice to see such a lovely tree, and you pretending to be an ornament yourself. Oh yes, and to the handsome kitty cat. He deserves some on-line attention too.

I will pick up a 'living Christmas tree' this week. Those are the ones you can plant later. That way no tree dies, it just gets used 1 or 2X and then one can plant it in an appropriate place. Good for the environment.

Nice tree, say hi to "Mom" (Shera) and the rest of the crew there in Nova Scotia.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Awww, nice cat. I like the tree too! Our tree is up, but we just have a little 3 foot one. Until I get rid of the JWs next door, I have to continue to be a closet worldly person.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    Sigh, we can't put up the Xmas tree this year because of some little JW grandkids that have just started visiting us and it'd confuse them

aww I'm sorry... Well look at it this way, at least you see your grandkids more than usual

C.C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit