Christmas pics!

by ChimChim 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I didn't notice the tree but you are a very lovely girl. I know your parents are proud to have you as their daughter.

Ken P.

• morty
    morty

What a nice tree chim-chim.....You and your mom did a wonderful job.....Now all ya need is the fat fella coming to bare gifts eh?

Morty

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    What a nice tree chim-chim.....You and your mom did a wonderful job.....Now all ya need is the fat fella coming to bare gifts eh?

AAWWWW YEAH!!!!

you kno what i got thinking. you know how people dont believe that santa can travel the world in one night... well technically its 2 night becuase of the time zones LoL... so santa doesnt travel the world in one night because if he did then it would be day on the other side of the world

Aren't I smart...mwahahaha

C.C

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for posting the pics ChimChim. Christmas is just the best isn't it? I'm like a big kid and enjoy it as much as our little ones 'cause it gives me a chance to catch up.

I'm sure Santa will be making his first stop at your house

(yeah, I know ... my kids don't even believe me ... )

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks for posting the pics ChimChim! I am having so much fun watching as others too are getting their trees up!

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    I'm like a big kid and enjoy it as much as our little ones 'cause it gives me a chance to catch up.

Just like my mom... lol... But its better to act like a kid at these times... makes it more fun

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    Now all ya need is the fat fella coming to bare gifts eh?

Run for your lives!

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

LoL, why run?

C.C

• missylissy
    missylissy

nice tree! glad ur having fun chim chim!

we're getting our tree on saturday!

-missy!

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    nice tree! glad ur having fun chim chim!

Thanx Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're getting our tree on saturday!

Yay!!! Good luck with it!!!

C.C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit