Geoffrey Jackson has a beard now

by Tahoe 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum
    You can clearly see that this has been photoshopped. Look at how the hair makes a straight line on the top of his lip. Also, everything looks unproportioned. FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

If it is faked, then eff whoever did it. I'm sick of not being able to trust stuff I see, hear, and read. Some people need to get lives; they have too much time on their hands.

I checked it out; it actually looks real to me. I think that straight line you're seeing might be a reflection.

• titch
    titch

Actually, he looks good "sporting" a goatee. I hope he keeps it for a while!---Titch.

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

To be fair, it is not a full beard. Essentially it is just 'beard fractions'.

(If it is photo shopped, at least we could have a good laugh and vent our spleens.)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

What Magnum said

I agree 100%%

I smash your "like" button.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

What next? maybe a tattoo?

RB

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Maybe really long hair like in a rock band like Metallica.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Meh.

The GB are more like an aging boy band.

๐Ÿ˜

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

If Jackson really had a beard there would surely be more photos leaked?

I think itโ€™s a fake picture but a good one

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

What a clown show! These guys are CLOWNS!!!! The show came to a halt, so they sent in these CLOWNS to entertain the masses before the tent is taken down.

Soon, they'll all gather round their little clown-mobil and lean down in and pack in and peddle off to Clownville.

Honk-Honk!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I just don't believe this.

This has to be photoshopped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit