• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

Damn, now I look like a Jehovahs witness again 😆

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think he looks a hell of a lot better with the beard

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I - like Paul Grundy of JWfacts.com - always imagined Geoff Jackson would be the GB member most likely to turn on Watchtower policy.

Sadly seeing him be so disingenuous at the Australian Royal Comission scuppered any such hope pretty fast.

In his defence he was born-in and indoctrinated pretty thoroughly (his parents converted Grundy's family). He also lost a beloved first wife to cancer which can make you cling to paradise hope. Ssome people judged him for marrying their old 'pioneer partner' from the Polynesian islands after she died. I believe his motives were more noble in bringing a devoted, but poor, dear friend to bethel (let's face it he could have had any hot youngster he wanted)

When I envisaged him as this rebel, though, being the first GB member to sport a beard wasn't exactly what I had in mind🤔

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    DesirousOfChange - “I think he looks a hell of a lot better with the beard.”

Agreed, surprisingly.

A lucky break if he drew the short straw.

Maybe that’s the reason for the switch-up…

…these guys finally figured out they needed to look halfway decent on JWTV.

😏

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LeeMerk Damn, now I look like a Jehovahs witness again 😆

Lol😂

Vidiot Maybe that’s the reason for the switch-up

Vidiot cracks their real motives again!!*

*See: Top Shelf Toni gets to go to meetings incognito!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Van Dyke

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Almost makes you wonder if the beard thing isn’t just a tug on the leash

but maybe, just maybe, some of these guys are simply realizing, “hey, brothers, this is a stupid-ass rule”.

😏

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - “…I - like Paul Grundy of JWfacts.com - always imagined Geoff Jackson would be the GB member most likely to turn on Watchtower policy… Sadly seeing him be so disingenuous at the Australian Royal Comission scuppered any such hope pretty fast.”

Maybe he was being sneaky.

He comes back to Warwick, exchanges congratulatory high-fives with the rest of the crew for his next-level weasel-wording (‘cause, jeezus, it was)…

…whilst all along, privately smug about how he pulled one over on ‘em, snuck in a surprising nugget of honesty, and helped a handful more see through the horseshit.

😄

• Elena
    Elena

Apparently it’s a fake.

but I don’t know it looks real enough

isn’t he the one still single? A 60 something year old virgin ?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Elena isn’t he the one still single? A 60 something year old virgin ?

Nope.....twice married. You're thinking of Marc Saunderson

Vidiot whilst all along, privately smug about how he pulled one over on ‘em, snuck in a surprising nugget of honesty, and helped a handful more see through the horseshit

Now ya got me thinking again!!🤔😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit