Radio Ministers explain Satan's actions

by days of future passed 13 Replies latest social humour

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Image result for days of future passed - Did you know that God is also working desperately and feverishly to end suffering?

Good point. I can feel his sweat every time it rains.

But he doesn't want any to be destroyed?

As is evident by all the lives he has saved, is saving and will save. Oh, wait.....he is the biggest murderer ever.

Once you are outside looking in, they seem to say all the same things but still promise that only they know the real truth.

They do, don't they. That american bloke, Bill Maher said something along the lines that they're only men and don't know any more than anyone else but pretend to.

Religion is a rare and a snacket...or something like that.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yes, makes no sense.

Another one to note:

Jdrones believe that in the beginning, Satan raised a question on whether humans need Jellohoba to be prosperous and happy, thus this is the big challenge. God is then allowing a period of time to prove Satan is wrong, after which, he will destroy Satan, and everybody will see God was right.

Well then... if this is the case, then why on earth would Satan help prove God right, by causing the world to be a place full of sin, unhappiness, disease, hunger, etc???. By this doing this, he would actually be helping God.

The only thing that could ever make sense, would be for Satan to try as hard as he can, to make mankind happy, prosperous, and healthy, because if he somehow succeeds, he could then prove he is right, and thus win the challenge. In light of this, God would also have no basis to destroy Satan.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

One SciFi show that starred Martin Landau and Barbara Bain (can't remember the name of it) that had them on the moon traveling thru space cause for some reason it lost it's orbit around earth - had them run into an alien that was kept locked up in a "living" asteroid. At first he seemed rather charming and nice. But then he began torturing all of them. He had this philosophy that, if you didn't suffer, you wouldn't know happiness.

Needless to say, he got imprisoned again and sent on his way.

Perhaps God feels like we need to suffer to know happiness too.

redvip2000 - I think it would be argued by a JW that Satan thinks that wars etc is just part of being independent of God and that is his way of happiness. Not that it makes sense of course.

punky - Yesss I have that album. Justin Hayward has been my favorite singer since I was a teenager. I even have his Blue Jays album.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    dofp - Martin Landau and Barbara Bain (can't remember the name of it)

Space 1999. (Gerry Anderson)

Some good stuff from the Moody Blues. If you listen to 'Go Now', the mike distorts when singing.

Much more interesting than religion :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit