Radio Ministers explain Satan's actions

by days of future passed 13 Replies latest social humour

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

As I was driving home last night, I happened onto a radio station that had two "ministers" answering questions from the listeners.

They were just as clever as the WT in twisting explanations. I had to laugh as well as shake my head over the manipulation of the scriptures. The last question was, Why Does Satan Attack God's Holy City after he is let loose at the end of the 1,000 years. Doesn't he know he can't win?

With much glee and smirking (yes you can see it, even if it is just radio) the minister summed up Satan's actions with one word. SIN - SIN makes you STUPID! Yes Satan is stupid because he sinned and so wants to believe he can win.

It made me laugh at what people come up with. Although it is a good explanation about why the GB persist in believing they have God's blessing.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    SIN - SIN makes you STUPID!

Wow! The WT is quite full of sinners!

• just fine
    just fine

I was at dinner the other night when a guy at a nearby table started talking loudly about how Satan was messing with him by making him lose his keys and stumble and fall.

I said to my husband it might have more to do with vodka than Satan, but whatever.

• jwleaks
  • steve2
    steve2

I said to my husband it might have more to do with vodka than Satan, but whatever.

LOL - priceless! Satan be like, "I've done many dastardly things over my lifespan - but definitely not that."

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

scratchme1010 - True..... Haha by the "ministers" explanation, even he is stupid and all the listeners because "all have fallen short and sinned" Way to diss everyone.

just fine - they call liquor "spirits" for a reason.

• Listener
    Listener

The explanation I was given was that Satan was being given the opportunity to test mankind once all humans had been resurrected and were in a perfect condition, after all, couldn't he argue that turning imperfect humans away from God was no real test. Also, it would given Satan an extra 1,000 years whilst in the abyss, with no opportunity to do anything, to think of new ways in which to craftily deceive and tempt mankind.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It`s not enough that humans have gone through thousands, 6 at least of human suffering disease ,pain and death ,that after another thousand years of Jesus Christ rule they would be put through it all again when Satan is let out of his prison to wreak havoc again on humans on earth.

God Jehovah doesn`t sound like a loving father to me what about you

Why is Satan even given a say in anything here ? Why is he given so much power and authority in the first place ?

If you believe the Bible Satan is still running around free doing whatever he wants to and not suffering anything ,

from the outset he could still flik between Heaven and Earth according to Job and was able to amass many followers according to the book of revelation.

Whereas

Humans, the victims of Satan have suffered sickness ,disease, death for thousands of years ,where is the justice in that ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Moody blues LP - The last question was, Why Does Satan Attack God's Holy City after he is let loose at the end of the 1,000 years. Doesn't he know he can't win?

My questions:

Can they prove satan exists?

Can they prove 'god's holy city' is real?

Can they prove the 1000 year period is real?

No? Then the whole thing is absurd. They are ministers in a fantasy of foolishness. They should get proper jobs rather than the religion scam.

Once you discover the bible is a pile of manure bunged together by blokes to get power and money........your eyes are open.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

punkofniceties - Yeah, no proof. But religion is a business so they have their strategies. The latest broadcast showed they are also aware that teenagers are leaving religion when they go to college.

Did you know that God is also working desperately and feverishly to end suffering? But he doesn't want any to be destroyed? Once you are outside looking in, they seem to say all the same things but still promise that only they know the real truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit